Am I warm or cool, please help!

atoosagurl

I have always thought I was warm, but recently I went to a MAC counter and they say I'm cool or NW20. I really have no idea. I have since been to a few counters and they all say NW. What do you think? I always feel 'off' when I wear cool colour things. Maybe I'm neutral? Please help!

Here is a pic:

101_0638.jpg

MizzTropical

I would say ur cool also. I can see some slight pink undertones in ur face
smiles.gif
I would stick to cool toned NW foundation, but u don't have to wear a full face of cool toned makeup if u don't like how it looks. A warm gold shadow and a warm peach blush would still look nice on ur skintone IMO.

gildedangel

My first instinct is that you are an NW because of the pink undertones in your skin. I find that cool toned people like to wear warmer colors because it contrasts better, personally I do that.

looovemac

I always got confused until this post, I thought cool is yellow undertone NC and warm is pink undertone NW
th_confused_new.gif

Thank you ladies!
th_DANCE.gif

By the way you are gorgeous!

obscuria

It's possible for people to be both. I'm an NW in studio sculpt foundation but an NC in others.

I would say you are an NW though, but really its hard to tell anything if its not in person.

fuzz

i heard a make up artist say that when u can tan without turning red and gettin burned ur warm.And ur cool when u go in the sun for few mins and u burn.

I heard the makeup artist also say that most ppl r warm tones but they dont know it and get confused.Cool tones would be ppl with red hair and porclean skin .

Search gossmakeupartist on youtube.He mite have a vid that might help cuz i get confused too.

All these years i was told im a nc but i found nw looks wayyy natural on me.

MaskedBeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by looovemac
I always got confused until this post, I thought cool is yellow undertone NC and warm is pink undertone NW
th_confused_new.gif

Thank you ladies!
th_DANCE.gif

By the way you are gorgeous!

th_worship.gif
Thank you!! I thought I was the only one that thought that! lol!! I though the exact same thing. I have NW pressed powder but I swear it makes me look too yellow??
th_confused_new.gif
or at least I thought it did. I was thinking about getting an NW powder when i get xmas money to try it and see if it looks any better. The whole thing just confuses me!
shockt.gif