Ankle/Leg Warmers

User49

I'm really getting in to ankle and leg warmers. In the same way that I swore to myself I would never wear skinny jeans and then suddenly found myself trying a black pair on in Miss Selfridge's and actually liking them. Does anyone know where I can get a really cute pair in either black or cream and nice and thick + scrunchy for winter?
hmm.gif

spectrolite

I buy mine in cute Chinese shops in and around Chinatown where I am. They normally have quite a good collection in all different colours, styles and thicknesses. You can normally find them in stocking/sock shops like "Snappy Legs" (as mentioned on Kath n Kim hehe..) and also at those stalls that you sometimes see set up in malls that sell socks , stockings and leggings etc..

>_<

Dreamergirl3

Target! I haven't looked for them recently there, but last year they carried them, different kinds! if not, i'm sure there are places online
smiles.gif

MzEmo

i want to get some too. ive seen them around my chinatown in sf and they have a lot of them at sock stores in malls.

ARmakeupjunkie

LOL, I got two pair, cream and black, two years ago and love them!! I got mine at Dillards but check department stores or even dance shops. They would have them if no one else will.
smiles.gif

V15U4L_3RR0R

Knit your own? It's a nice relaxing thing to do and it's not too hard to learn and a skein of wool isn't really that much nor the needles. Then everyone can be amazed at your awesome super knitting skills!

Suzyn

Tashona Helena

I love Hollister & Abercombie's cream legwarmers...They're on sale now too! At work we pair them with leggings and uggs...haha too many trends at once right? But it's super comfy! For the black ones I would try Urban Outfitters like suggested above. Department stores might surprise you and have nice ones as well!