ANTM cycle 9: Saleisha/Scandaleisha video-->

MAC_Whore

Interesting. There are glaring differences between runway and a Wendy's ad, but a rule is a rule.

coachkitten

I had read that she had also been to Tyra's T-Zone camp when she was little so they knew each other before the competition.

MAC_Whore

I could probably think of a better name than T-Zone. That just sounds...well...oily.
lol.gif

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I had read that she had also been to Tyra's T-Zone camp when she was little so they knew each other before the competition.

During one of the first episodes, Tyra did disclose during panel that Saleisha had gone to T-Zone years before, but she did NOT mention (at least that made it into the show aired) that she had been in at least 2 runway shows on the Tyra show during the previous two years (in addition to the Wendy's campaign.)

I don't know who I would have wanted to win, but I was never a fan of Saleisha. I think the makeover they gave her is/was very dated.

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten

I heard that too! Anyways Saleisha did some shows for New York Fashion week which is pretty exciting! Probably one of the more successful ANTM winners.

MsCocoa

Wow, I always noticed Tyra routing for her no matter what during the comp but didn't realise they knew each other that well so it did seem quite biased.

COBI

Again, during the first judging panel, Tyra DID disclose that Saleisha went to T-Zone and that she knew her from there, but added "it was years ago", if I remember correctly.

She did not mention (at least it didn't make the aired show if she did) that Saleisha had worked in at least TWO runway shows on The Tyra Show.

MsCocoa

I realise she did state the fact they knew each other, I guess I should have been more clear in saying that I didn't realise she had also done work for Tyra ie; knew her more than what was revealed.

miss_supra

Adrian Curry (I think that's her name from the first cycle) stated in her contract to be in ANTM she must have never worked with Tyra before, I guess that rule changed. I was never a fan of Saleshia anyway.

eye_pr0mise

wowwwww, thats news to me ! that is scandalous!
its like she was already gonna win from the beginning bc
she has the hook ups. someone else should have won
since she already had the experience and all that she
could have made it on her own if she wanted.