Any info on Face & Body??

rayne2day

MAC corporate told me it is "long-term out of stock". Anyone heard if it is being reformulated, repackaged, etc.? I can't beleive they would discontinue it but who knows.....

lara

F&B is not being DCed. The only retweaking I can think of was the rumour that went around a while back that the forumla has been adjusted to prevent the contents from splitting and going rancid as quickly.

Depending on where you are, certain shades are unavailable in some markets (Australia doesn't have N1 and N2, for example). Or you may have encountered someone who thought you were after F&B as part of the consumer line, in which case they're partially right - the last time I can remember anything F&B related being in a consumer colour story was the gold and bronze liquid luminisers for Hooked.

rayne2day

Lara....thanks

I heard this from the MAC pro corporate office. I own a MAC approved school and our students get their kits from MAC. This time they did not include the F & B because "it is long-term out of stock" and the story was they have no idea when it will be restocked. Guess I will wait and see if they conjure up some by our next class. I was hoping it wasn't undergoing some drastic change or leaving the line.

calbear

Also - 'long term out of stock' does not always mean reformulated or discontinued. There are quite a few basic items that are long term out of stock. Sometimes they can't get ahold of a certain ingredient so they know it will be a LONG time for the store will actually see more stock of it. The list is pretty long and it's just to let us know to not put that item on the stock concern or expect it anytime soon.

kalice

yea... the Toronto MAC stores have been 'long term out of stock' for C3 Face and Body (as well as C4). I searched high and low and eventually gave up.

sewprecocious

We were out of many F&B's for a while, which was awful because its my absolute favorite foundation (for me anyways
smiles.gif
) but you should be able to get it somewhere!! Try online if all else fails!