any way to save my hair?

Little Addict

Hey everyone-
I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before or has had a similar story, and was wondering for advice.

About six months ago I had my fine, curly hair dyed red. No change in texture, followed the same hair routine of a once-a-week shampoo and conditioning daily, rinsing in cold water, etc.

then two months ago I went and bleached a portion of my hair and made that part pink. Now that section of hair is completely drier than the rest and doesn't curl as much. On days when I use a deep conditioner it goes back to normal, so all hope is not lost.

Currently I'm using framesi biogenol ultra deep hair masque and that seems to save my hair, though I'm running out and was wondering if anybody else has used something equal or better than that.

Thanks for reading

Orchid_28

Have you taken any vitamins for your hair? oil treatments like jajoba, lavender, rosemary etc.? maybe those can help improve your hair. AND Phyto products are amazing. Its pricey but their protein mask is great. It makes my hair soft, strong, and shiny.

LaGoddess

I love Ion Effective Care Intensive Therapy conditioner from Sally's. I use it everytime I dye my hair and it never feels dry or damaged afterwards anymore. It smells like frosting and coconuts too!lol