anyone currently online who works for Sephora or has worked for them??

Kayvona

I worked there Holiday 2012. I interviewed with the store manager and got an interview with the district manager but ended up taking a better paying job at a department store. A month later I got a call saying they wanted me to come work for them so I accepted and worked a couple days a week. I had to quit because I found out I was pregnant and working a full time and part time job was just to much for me lol but the time I did spend with the company I really enjoyed. I was hired as seasonal and the store was brand new so it may have been a different process but I was very friendly and expressed my love for makeup and customer service. Customer service is always most important in retail. When you work there you have to do your makeup based of their trends so doing a look you see in their store on the wall or in the catalogue for the interview would probably help. Just show them that you love makeup/skincare are friendly and that Sephora will be a better company with you on their team!! Hope this helped :)

Latest posts