anyone else hate mac eyeliner and mascaras?

..kels*

no dice. i love all their liners except the black liquidlast & mascara X is my HG.
thmbup.gif
give them another shot!!

M.A.C. head.

I like them *shrugs*

The new Penultimate Liner is great, and Feline Kohl Power too. Maybe you're just not using the products how they're meant to be used. I had that problem. Once I asked about them and discovered how to use them properly, they became my favorites.

I was a big fan of the lash products too, but I've since found mascaras from other brands that I like much better.

HotPinkHeels

I really love Mac's liners I've tried the khols, softsparkles, powerpoints and fluidlines and they're all great!

I didn't like the Mac Zoomlash mascara though, not so good on my lashes
ssad.gif

hello_kitty

I like their liners.

I've only tried Plush Lash, and it was good, but nothing outstanding that made it more special than any other. I use Make Up Forever Smokey Lash mascara, it's pretty much the only makeup item I don't really use exclusively from MAC.

LMD84

i love mac's liners generally. the only ones i haven't tried is the new one that came out with chill and the soft sparkle ones. my fave is my blitz and glitz fluidline though! stays on all day and is really easy to apply. i also love my mystery eyeliner whihc came out with starflash i think - it's black with a teal duo chrome to it!

xsnowwhite

I have not tried the eyeliners, but every mascara by MAC that I have tried I don't like. The mascaras get too clumpy on me.

VDUB*BELLA

Cant live without my Fluidlines especially Blitz & Glitz and Macroviolet. The Pearlglides are so smooooooooooth
Feline power kohl... pretty much a staple. Still dont get it why its not perm
th_dunno.gif

Their mascaras I am not that psyched about though

katsey

I hate the liquid last liners. I bought a couple - waste of cash in my opinion. Spend the money on fluidlines, lesson learned.

Mascaras I'm fairly indifferent to. Since I throw them out 3-5 months I usually stick to drugstore brands. But i did use mascara X once and the results were god. But I'm sure for the price you can find multiple of options in the drugstore.

don't like their mascara too much, but can't say i HATE them. eyeliners? definitely have to pass. i would have to pass on everyone's eyeliner except for rimmel. they never fail me & never smear...godsent
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Their mascaras (or wands if you prefer) have never been a thriller to me. The one that comes closest to winning is Plushlash. That was a step in the right direction.

I love their liners, esp fluidlines and penultimate. Today, I think I am going to try a kohl power pencil over a penultimate base to make it pop and hold a bit better.

Corvs Queen

I friggin love Pearlglide liners. They are my absolute favorite eyeliner ever. I prefer Bobbi Brown gel liners to MAC's fluidliners because they are wetter and go on smoother. I have only tried Zoomlash and I must say that it sucks donkey b**ls. I wish the Pearlglide liners were permanent.

NatalieMT

I love MAC liners of all kinds if I'm honest, my favourites at the moment are fluidlines. I love the fact they're so easy to apply now with my new 209 and that there are so many colours. I have a feeling I'll be going crazy on them in the next few months.

As for the mascaras, I was never a fan until they Plushlash was released. Makes my lashes look really long and gives a nice volumised curl, which people often pass comment on, which is nice. I like also how it doesn't make my eyelashes feel like hard or twiggy or crispy, not really finding the words to describe what I mean here! What I'm trying to get at is if I run a finger through my eyelashes when the mascara is on they still move and feel like my own eyelashes not firm.

NewlyMACd

I received a kohl I believe it is for xmas in Engraved. It's a black but it doesn't hold up on my waterline. I'm wondering if it's because I'm using it on my waterline.
th_dunno.gif
I just reapply when necessary

cetati

I hate Zoom Lash, I hate Dazzlelash, I hate Fluidlines (BB's are so much better and smoother, IMO, I'm never going back to f/l again), and I hate the Penultimate liner... the Penultimate liner is like an overpriced version of the felt tip liners that have exist in Asia for years and is nothing new for me. So now that I think about it, yes, I basically hate all lash and liner products by MAC that I've tried.