Anyone here who lives near San Francisco? Help me find Naked palette and EcoTools please?

Rawr

Anyone here who lives near San Francisco? Help me find Naked palette and EcoTools please?

I'm not sure where to post this, but here goes:

Is there any chance to find Urban Decay Naked palette and EcoTools in the same store somewhere around San Francisco?

My friends uncle is in the states this week and he might be able to buy some make-up for me (the prices here in Europe are HIGH in comparison), but he won't be able to run around town looking for it and a doubt he could tell a mascara from a lipstick so I need to be precise! :D

So if anyone knows in what store I can find the Naked palette (preferably the new one, with the brush) I would be REALLY happy!
It's also a huge plus if they also sell EcoTools there.

Oh, and it wouldn't be all bad if they sold MAC, Wet n Wild or NYX either... :D

Rawr

Oh dear!
How could I forget to include my favourite brand?!

Can one find Too Faced in San Francisco?

Honey&LemonGirl

Your best bet would be an Ulta store, since they carry Urban Decay, Eco Tools, and Too Faced all in one place. There are two possible problems though:

1. The store might not have the Naked Palette in stock. Very few places have in-store stock for that palette right now, even though you can find it in-stock on certain US websites.

2. There's no Ulta store in "north" San Francisco, which is usually the most popular tourist-type part of San Francisco that everyone visits. The nearest Ulta store would be in "south" San Francisco in the city of San Bruno, closer to the San Francisco International Airport.