Anyone use anything to protect your hands from aging

does anyone use anything to protect your hands from aging? like the Norwegian Formula Age Shield with Helioplex Technology

041408-neutrogena-norwegian-formula-age-shield-hand-cream.JPG

sonnebutti

this thread and your public profile " Occupation: I work with neutrogena" ... well.. dont try to sell your stuff here, it's not correct.

glam8babe

i use Elizabeth arden 8 hour hand cream, its ok but i wanna try the new No7 protect and perfect one which alot of people seem to be raving about

jackie100

Same thing I use on my face, a few drops of CE FErulic serum from Skinceuticals and on top of that I use LA Roche Posay SPF 15 sunscreen with mexoryl. It's only spf 15 but it's photostable with a decent PPD.

Neutrogena with helioplex is a good sunscreen, a lot of the U.S sunscreens are not photostable and not effective at all. The Europeans are ahead in that department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnebutti
this thread and your public profile " Occupation: I work with neutrogena" ... well.. dont try to sell your stuff here, it's not correct.

i know my profile...and im not trying to sell anything...i use that product and i was wondering if anyone else uses and what they thought of it and what other ones are there...thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i use Elizabeth arden 8 hour hand cream, its ok but i wanna try the new No7 protect and perfect one which alot of people seem to be raving about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I use sunscreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100
Same thing I use on my face, a few drops of CE FErulic serum from Skinceuticals and on top of that I use LA Roche Posay SPF 15 sunscreen with mexoryl. It's only spf 15 but it's photostable with a decent PPD.

Neutrogena with helioplex is a good sunscreen, a lot of the U.S sunscreens are not photostable and not effective at all. The Europeans are ahead in that department.

oh ok...i had never heard of the Elizabeth arden 8 hour hand cream...
...but i use the Norwegian Formula Age Shield and i like it...its been shown to reduce age spots and fine line in just 4 weeks which i love...even though i dont have that problem yet...but its also SPF 30 and has the Helioplex Technology...

revinn

I use Bio Oil. I don't know if it protects them from aging, but it keeps my cuticles hydrated and makes my hands super soft. I use Bio Oil on EVERYTHING, my hair, my face, in my bath water, on my feet..

drieyes

I use Loccitane hand cream all the time and gloves anytime I do the dishes and I think it is paying off.

aimee

i dont use this neutrogena handcream but i had another one that i liked
but i use sunscreen sometimes

NatalieMT

I use Elemis Pro Collagen Hand Cream. It is anti ageing (not sure about the SPF value) - after all they say your hands age you the most later on in life...

the good thing about Norwegian Formula Age Shield is that it has Helioplex which gives it its strong UVA and UVB protection and it has the moisturizing power of Norwegian Formula...it reverses signs of aging as it protects hands from sun damage...

OH! i also realized one more thing lol its great to wear on your arms while driving...I don't know about everyone else but when i drive my left arm is exposed to the sun WAY too much...