Are some skincare items being discontinued?

Bettycakes

On maccosmetics.com, I noticed these skincare items now have the dreaded black triangle:

• Everyday Lotion Cleanser
• Day SPF 15 Light Moisture
• Moisture Feed/Eye
• Lip Conditioner
• Scrub Mask

Are these items being reformulated/revamped, or are they discontinuing them altogether? I'd be sad to see Scrub Mask get, well, scrubbed.

ledonatella

When I was at a MAC class last year they said that Moisture Feed/Eye was being revamped soon. Don't know how true it is, but that's what they said
smiles.gif

calbear

I hope they don't discontinue the lip conditioner as well. I too use it every day and I don't like the one with spf.

MACGoddess

I have heard rumours that some skincare items are being D/c, but when I looked at the site just now, EVERYTHING has the triangle next to it...which of course is not correct. I have noticed lately that MAC has been having problems on their site with listing things as d/c when they aren't.

I'll let you guys know if I hear anything about it.

MACgirl

every single skincare item will have new packaging, and those 5 skincare items listed about are being disc. but are being replaced with about 4 new skincare products.

madameb

The new skincare is launching on boxing day. The products are all being repackaged but the 4 new products launching are Cremewash, Gentley Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover, Cleansing Tips (MSO) and Studio Moisture Fix SPF15. These products are replacing the discontinued skincare items mentioned before. (Everyday Lotion Cleanser, Day light SPF15 Lotion, Lip Conditoner (Tub) and Mositure Feed Eye.)

Latest posts