Are we being censored?

blueyedlady87

The other day I commented on a members FOTD and said she was "f*cking beautiful' (w/o the stars of course!) It then took me to a page saying "If the moderator has chosen to review this post... blah-blah-blah." Well my comment never showed up. And I have never had this problem before. I know someone was making a big deal about how much cussing there is. So I was thinking, are we being censored if we cuss in our posts? If that is the case then I have definately lost some faith in Specktra.
ssad.gif

Janice

Your user group was set to "users awaiting email confirmation" did you change your email address recently? Anywhoo... it was set to that user group, I fixed it now, but all users in that group posts are moderated so all of your posts went to the moderation queue and it doesn't appear as if anyone approved them before now. Once I saw them there I knew something was wrong anyway so I went into your account setting to investigate.
smiles.gif

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Your user group was set to "users awaiting email confirmation" did you change your email address recently? Anywhoo... it was set to that user group, I fixed it now, but all users in that group posts are moderated so all of your posts went to the moderation queue and it doesn't appear as if anyone approved them before now. Once I saw them there I knew something was wrong anyway so I went into your account setting to investigate.
smiles.gif

Aha!! Thanks for clearing that up! Yes, I did change my e-mail and I had some trouble w/ the activation link. I haven't taken to time to figure it out. Well thats a relief! I will take care of that today! Thanks so much.
wavey.gif

<3