Asia Exclusive MAC lightful powder!!!

rnsmelody

my close friend just came back from visiting hong kong for the last month. she brought me back a very nice present! its the asia exclusive MAC lightful powder. i'm so excited about it. i just wanted to share this great gift with you guys =)

asia_lightful004.jpg

MACActress

I LOVE the packaging! And the compact is beautiful! I wonder if I could CP one to use for other powders hehe.

thelilprincess

ooh, pretty compacts. i know i saw some compacts that looked like that on display at one of the Nordstom's MAC the other day. but i didn't bother to walk up and take a closer look.

how is the lightful foundation different from the other compact foundation (i.e. studio fix)?

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelilprincess
ooh, pretty compacts. i know i saw some compacts that looked like that on display at one of the Nordstom's MAC the other day. but i didn't bother to walk up and take a closer look.

how is the lightful foundation different from the other compact foundation (i.e. studio fix)?

Which Nordstrom did you see this in?

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Which Nordstrom did you see this in?

I bet she saw the Moonbathe collection....

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
I bet she saw the Moonbathe collection....

you're probably right. i didn't walk up to see the compact - it was used as props on the higher shelves, so i wouldn't have been able to reach for it.

i asked live chat if they would bring it to the U.S. if there was a demand for it - they directed me to the global email and 800 #. pretty much she indicated it would remain an Asia exclusive. my brother and sister are going to Vietnam in 2 months...i wonder if they'll be able to find this for me somewhere along their trip. hehehe.