August Haul: NYX and China Glaze!

UndeadSuburbia

There's been a couple hauls this month but I'm finally getting around to posting them... so here we go
smiles.gif

kittenaughaul034.jpg

Today I went to Sally's and got Ruby Pumps, Atlantis (from the new Glitter and Chrome collection coming out next month), Goth, and Enchanted Forest. I was there a couple weeks ago and got Watermelon Rind, Strawberry Fields, Grape Juice, and...

kittenaughaul035.jpg

from the Retro collection I got Thunderbird, Drive In, Short and Sassy, Let's Groove, Cords, and a free Cherry Ices from Fingerpaints. I love the Sally's I got to, every time I'm there a collection comes in that day hehe. And the girls are really nice.

Then I got a nice little haul from ShopCraze.com which is the only place I buy NYX
smiles.gif
:

kittenaughaul041.jpg

I got a palette in Strike a Pose from the Runway Collection, Round Lippies in Strawberry Milk and Creamy Beige(no pic), Gloss in Honey(no pic), 24 Kareet, and Wild Orchid. Jumbo Eye Pencil in Purple. Pearl Pigments in Charcoal, Nude, Purple, Walnut, and Penny. Two single shadows in Daffodils and Mermaid Green. And Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara from the Drugstore hehe.

Also in this order I got two wrong single shadows but without a hitch they too them back and now I'm waiting for Purple and Kiwi.

Here are more pics. Thanks for visiting
smiles.gif

kittenaughaul036.jpg

kittenaughaul038.jpg

kittenaughaul040.jpg

th_DANCE.gif

LMD84

the atlantis polish looks amazing! would you be able to take a piccie of you wearing it? i've not heard of the glitter and chrome collection! must look out for it!

UndeadSuburbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
the atlantis polish looks amazing! would you be able to take a piccie of you wearing it? i've not heard of the glitter and chrome collection! must look out for it!

I'll try and get a pic up today. I wasn't too into the collection cause I'm not too into glitter but I'm really surprised how much I love it. They had Atlantis, and then a silver and gold glitter, and then a bronze, silver, and gold chrome. I'm going to have to go back and get more.
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadSuburbia
I'll try and get a pic up today. I wasn't too into the collection cause I'm not too into glitter but I'm really surprised how much I love it. They had Atlantis, and then a silver and gold glitter, and then a bronze, silver, and gold chrome. I'm going to have to go back and get more.
smiles.gif

awesome! i love glitters so much! it looks beautiful in the bottle! when you buy more post some piccies if you have time!
smiles.gif
yes.gif