Baby dream...

boudoirblonde

Ok, first off I need to give you some background information.

For my ENTIRE life I have never EVER wanted kids. 100% sure that I just don't want them at all. I told my SO this too and he said he is fine with that.
Even as a kid I never understood why everyone wanted babies, and why all the girls just wanted to grow up and get married, I just DID NOT get it. Like AT ALL.

The other day, when I was with my SO, the condom fell off and Im not sure it worked properly *SCARED*

Then last night I had a dream that I had a baby. (I was older, about 30 I think). And omg it was the CUTEST little baby I have ever seen! We called her Stella and my SO was AMAZING. We had no idea how to look after her, but we worked it out.

Then when I woke up I thought "omg the baby! where is the baby?" then realised it was just a dream.

Now I don't know how I feel
wondering.gif

I dont think a dream could change how I feel? argh I dunno.

Not sure why Im posting exactly, just yeah, wanting some opinions I guess?

nikki

I was never interested in kids either. I was more interested in school and my career. Then one day I saw my sister's new baby and decided that I wanted kids too. My husband was shocked to say the least. I now have 2 kids and would love to have a third. So, yes I think it is very possible to just change your mind one day.

M.A.C. head.

I've always wanted children, and I've never understood the women who don't. I've never passed judgment because every woman has her own path, but I've never been able to see why a woman wouldn't want to experience motherhood. It's the most wonderful thing I've ever done, or probably ever will do. I have a few friends who've said that they never want kids, and I just told them to have their tubes tied, because there's nothing worse than an unwanted child.

I think that you should wait about two weeks or so after the condom incident and have a blood test done. If you're still not sure that you want to keep the baby, look into adoption.

Best of luck sweety
greengrin.gif

MACATTAK

I've always felt the same way you do. Once in a while if I see a cute baby, the thought does enter my mind. Then I think about everything involved, money, discipline, constant supervision, lack of sleep, having to make sure this person is a positive part of society, the list goes on and on. Basically I give myself a reality check and the feeling disappears. I'm not saying the feeling will never change, but as of yet it hasn't. Also, I have dreams sometimes that feel so real that I can't get it out of my head for a couple of days, but it eventually fades.