ballet flats.. in or out??

june23

Are they ever going to go out?
I think not. They've been around forever. Contrary to those who claim they rocked them way before they became the "in" thing. My mother wore them too!

cyens

black ballet flats... I dont see why they can be out.
Its not something like the fluo parachutes pants, that you just knew it was going to die forever!

NFTP

if you like something, and you can afford it, then buy it and wear it. i think its a dissapointment if you miss the chance to buy something that you really liked.
smiles.gif

Glam_girl20

I think they still in, I went shopping yesterday and I saw a lot of ballet flats in the shops. I like Ked's and sugar!!
161990_1_alv.jpg

161980_1_alv.jpg

SmokinCatSlateBlue_071006.jpg

sharyn

glam girl, those are super cute!!

I think that no matter if it is in or out, if you feel comfortable in them and find a pair that you like, why not? how can cute flat shoes be out anyways?!
lol.gif

jenii

I agree with one of the posts that said they're always in. I don't care if they're not trendy at some point down the line, I'll always love 'em. So cute with a skirt that hits mid-calf.

july

I think they are in
and I really love them
eyelove.gif
, I think I was between the first that bought them almost year ago hen they only came out (here
smiles.gif
...)
I just bought such an adorable pair from Aldo !
I usually wear flats so the ballet flats are grate option for me flats and pretty , what more could I ask?

ilovexnerdsx

i cant imagine them going out. they're classy, feminine, comfortable and can be worn with almost anything. i have several pairs, i wear them all the time. i love flats in general too
heart.gif

vickih

i say get them.. i got myself a pair as I'm like you, "will they be in next year?" but then i said, 'who cares, i'm still gonna get them' buy them... enjoy them... and really you can never have enough shoes...

xiahe

i think they'll always be in...i don't really have a pair, just these even tho they really aren't considered "ballet flats"...

B000F8K0W0.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

they were at target for like $12. comfy as hell, too =]

Chic 2k6

i love ballet flats
greengrin.gif
i have like 3 pairs lol who cares if they're in or out of fashion?

if you like them and feel good wearing them, do it!

linzbyrd

I love ballet flats, they are so cute, yet super comfortable. I bought a cute brown leather pair on boxing day and I still haven't been able to wear them yet. Soon though.