BE and MSF

Risbebe

Hey all... i recently asked a question about mixing BE mineral make up with MSF natural and i just wanted to let you all know it works pretty darn well..

today i put on prep + prime for the face and the did my BE Mineral Foundation skipped warmth and put on my MSF Natural Medium Dark and then a little mineral veil i didn't get the chance to put Fix+ to set my make up or before my foundation because i did this all at work and i was running late cause i had a client and it turned out pretty well! I looked even out even a little glowy and i do not have perfect skin at all i have ecky skin that i'm trying to fix.. i have blemishes and they were covered up as best they can be i have a like 4 healing pimples which look dry and i'm still trying to find a solution to cover up the flakiness of that but my complexion in general looked pretty good! i'd post a picture but it's already the end of the day and i'm washed out but i just wanted to share! it was my first time using prep + prime and MSF with my BE mineral make up and i loove it.
yes.gif