• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Beginner Tut : 3 looks in 1!

smellyocheese

This is my first time attempting a tutorial. I've created a tutorial showing how u can expand 1 look into 3 looks and it's very easy to follow. Good for beginners just like myself
thmbup.gif

The first look is a light makeup look. 2nd look is something more intense. and 3rd is smokey eye.

These are the items that I've used:
Face
- Clinique Fluid-cream Foundation- Pure Essentials Face Powder- Stila All Over Shimmer *9- Wet 'n' Wild Blush in Dune Rose- Stila's bronzer
Eyes
- Clinique Buttered Bronze Shadow- Elianto Champagne Shadow- SilkyGirl Golden Emerald Shadow- Origins Glistening Granite Shadow - Stila Bronze Kajal Liner- L'oreal Cocoa Autoliner - Dior Black Crayon Liner- Clinique Black Lash Power Mascara - Stila Black Major Lash Mascara - DiorShow Black Mascara
Lips
- Origins Pinch Your Cheeks in Raspberry- Stila Lip Glaze in Citrus Ice - Some reddish brown Dior lipstick - Clinique Full Potential in Sugarplump

Start with a clean moisturised face.
Dab and blend concealer on where is necessary and follow up with foundation. In my case I use the foundation as a concealer and no foundation. To get a natural looking application, dab on your foundation so that you can't see harsh lines.
Use a brush to apply your powder. I'm using a compact powder to get slighty more coverage and I dab on the powder with the brush rather than sweep it so that the skin doesn't look dry.
Next, apply your blusher. Easiest way is to have a big smile and apply on the apples of the cheek.
This is optional, I've dusted on some All Over Shimmer on top of the apples as highlight and the remaining all over the face for some glow.

image1.jpg

For the first look:
- apply All Over Shimmer or any skin coloured shimmer shadow all over the lid
- apply highlight colour (Buttered Bronze) along the brown bone then blend it
- apply Champagne (Gold) eye shadow on the whole lid up to the crease. blend
- line bronze eyeliner. top: line in to out, thin to thick. smudge if u have a harsh line. bottom: line out to in, thick to thin.

image2.jpg

curl lashes. Apply clinique mascara top and bottom.
for lips, apply Pinch Your Cheeks for a light stain and top with Citrus Ice gloss. and you're done!

image3.jpg

Next look: We'll be using greens and gold.
- add more highlight on the brow bone. apply more Champagne color up to the crease. then apply the dark green shadow colour like so. line shadow halfway for the bottom then blend!
- line with Cocoa liner. full on top and half bottom.
- curl and add stila mascara

image4.jpg

Add some bronzer on the apples, nose, chin and forehead. some highlight on the cheekbones. I've used a reddish brown lip stick here topped with some gloss. and done!

image5.jpg

Smokey eye look:
- use black liner to draw a thick line like so. apply Glistening Granite eyeshadow all over the lid up to the crease. add on more highlight on the browbone
- Blend!!
- line some more with black liner top an bottom. the bottome one should be thick outside and thin inside.
- add diorshow mascara. if you have falsies even better!

image6.jpg

tone down the lips with a light gloss.

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

smellyocheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmenchi
You have the same smile as Heidi Klum- so cute!

*blushes* I always thought I smiled like a duck *blushes*

thanks *blushes*