benefit store approval?????

hi there guys!!! im new to all this so bare with me plz! x Right well reason 4 my thread is that last week i went 4 a Benefit Audition after passing the phone interview! I got through the audition too and was very happy indeed but then i was told id have to come bak down 4 a store approval interview with Debenhams manager boohoo my nerves came flooding bak ahhhh!!! What is a store approval guys and what Q's will i be asked???? any help and advice would be greatly appriciated as im like a stressed out monkey at this moment in time and will be untill i understand what will happen!! xxx please help me xx

Skin*Deep

sounds like it's just something with the actual store management, not the Benefit reps...they will most likely ask you customer service related questions and availability questions.....probably just to get a feel for you and make sure you will fit in with the rest of their selling team - cohesion is very important because it can get really competetive. its weird though because here, I interview first and then they go through the phone interview with the cosmetics line, then the hands on interview. some lines don't even have the hands on interview at all...
good luck!!! you have really made it past the hardest part!

thanx skin*deep 4 ur advice but im still not 100% sure about it all
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
im crap with customer service Q's so realy need some 1 whos been through the same thing! so they can tell me what exact Q's il be askd to answer xxx thanx neway xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
Which Debenhams store are you being store approved for if you don't mind me asking?

hi its cardiff store.why?? x

Hikaru-chan

They've been doing auditions in Birmingham too, they must be recruiting everywere and not just in my area.

The floor managers at my store are really nice and they very rarely fail a store approval but apparently it the same for all Debenhams stores, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
They've been doing auditions in Birmingham too, they must be recruiting everywere and not just in my area.

The floor managers at my store are really nice and they very rarely fail a store approval but apparently it the same for all Debenhams stores, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Thanku Hikaru-Chan 4 the info! my store approval is 2moro mid day, im feeling a whole lot better quite excited now actually xx

So yestarday i had my store approval and to my amazment it went very well!! It wasnt like anything i expected it was completely fine and not nerve racking at all...... The only questions i got ask were - Am i flexible with days and hours? Will i be able to cope with the traffic stopping down on the shop floor? And she asked me how iv delt with a customer complaint in the past? and then she just went through with me the debenhams store policy eg health and safety, not selling acohol and knives 2 people under 18 so on and so on it was very quite simple so i hope this info helps other girls in the same situation xxxx YEY im offically a BENEBABE!!!! woop woop xxx

rich red

HI,
Can you tell me your perfect answer to those questions you were asked? I have a store approval today and nervous also.
Thanks so much :)

daisybuti

I am also waiting for my store approval date, which i hope is sometime this week. its for MAC beauty counter and im sort of nervous incase i blow it! lol did you start working straight away? or did u have to wait and sign paper works etc?

Makeupgal21

Hi, yesterday I had my cardiff debenhams store approval interview for benefit cosmetics, at the end she said she'll feed the information back to the counter manager and thanks for coming, then straight after on my way out I saw the counter manager and she asked me when could I start and that she'll discuss it then phone me in a few days about writing me into the rota.. does this mean I'm in?? Someone please answer I'm worried their not gonna phone me :/! Xx

Latest posts