Benefit - Thrrrob

sexysellerie

Hey girls,

has anyone tried the new Benefit powder called "thrrrob"? Can anyone tell me something about it?
winkiss.gif

corngrl2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I haven't seen it IRL, but the name and packaging are sucking me in.

Same here...i might have to swing by Sephora and check it out.
pretty.gif

HeartsANDkisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I haven't seen it IRL, but the name and packaging are sucking me in.

As do all of their catchy blushes.

I heard Throb is very sheer (like dandelion) and very sparkly.

It's most likely a dud, as are all of the Benefit blushes that I've tried
thmbdn.gif

meldamay

It looks so pretty on the website, but when I put in on the back of my hand, it was soo light. It could be the brush, but I didn't find it to be as pigmented as other blushes, like Mac. I do like the peach one, though.

wild child

I saw Thrrrob in real life the other day and the color was totally not what I was expecting. Either my laptop screen is too bright or the Sephora online picture is crap because I was expecting a brighter pink (along the lines of NARS Mata Hari or Desire) but it was a more muted pink. Imo, it was kind of similiar to NARS Sin but a little bit lighter. Also, I was expecting it to be matte but the tester had tons of shimmer in it. It was also quite sheer when I tested it on my hand (NC25). I passed.

ms_bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild child
I saw Thrrrob in real life the other day and the color was totally not what I was expecting. Either my laptop screen is too bright or the Sephora online picture is crap because I was expecting a brighter pink (along the lines of NARS Mata Hari or Desire) but it was a more muted pink. Imo, it was kind of similiar to NARS Sin but a little bit lighter. Also, I was expecting it to be matte but the tester had tons of shimmer in it. It was also quite sheer when I tested it on my hand (NC25). I passed.

That sounds right up my alley, I love Dandelion and also really liked Dallas when I tested this at the counter. BUT I hate the packaging! It is too bulky to take with you in your purse or to travel. I would love dupes of these colours in regular, portable packaging. Any recs?

mariecinder

I was eyeing this too but Benefit's blushes are so expensive! Can anyone think of a MAC dupe for it? I've been looking for a nice sheer pink.