Benefit's She Laq

crazy4lex04

I just bought She Laq and I love it. I tried it on my brows and it was amazing and I tried it over my eyeliner and it worked great.

but one question.. can you use it to meke e/s into liquid liners? I want to experiment but it's not worth ruining e/s if it wont even work.

so if you can transform your e/s, please tell me how.
smiles.gif

Korms

I've never tried it to transform an eyeshadow into a liner but I wouldn't reccomend it as it is more of a fixative than anything else. I think Too Faced cosmetics do a transformer called 'Liquif-Eye' but I've never used that so I don't know how effective it is.

ChynaSkye

ive used this many many many times in many ways. works fab with pigments! just remember to use MINIMAL amounts and to not add directly to your pressed products or they will get messed up. I use the back of my hand to mix with less than a drop and then apply.

P1288_hero.jpg

thelove4tequila

if you want to have an e/s and transform it into liner, then definantly use paula dorf transform(er?) I have it and it works great! you don't need that much and it lasts forever.

crazy4lex04

I have transformer but I'm almost out... that's why i want to know if She Laq can get the job done... why waste 20 more bucks when i have something that can possibly do the same thing

linziP123

does anyone know a good make up fixer for the face and eyes, because this is just for eyes, brows and lips isn't it?

tadzio79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChynaSkye
ive used this many many many times in many ways. works fab with pigments! just remember to use MINIMAL amounts and to not add directly to your pressed products or they will get messed up. I use the back of my hand to mix with less than a drop and then apply.

P1288_hero.jpg

thanks for the tip hon!
I accidentally spilled the bottle (dang it!) and have less than half... grrr... I have smashbox on set off set duo on the way, and am curious to see how that would work!