Best Friend's Wedding! Henna + Make-up!

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hr44
Haa haa I know what you mean. I keep seeing 'future' outfits and sets packed up.

Love colorful sets.

Same here!! I wish i had more but we dont go out much as it is and im not getting married for awhile but i wanna get stuff now!! haha!! Of course styles keep changing though so...

hr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
Same here!! I wish i had more but we dont go out much as it is and im not getting married for awhile but i wanna get stuff now!! haha!! Of course styles keep changing though so...

I think that's the beauty of it though. I have old styles of outfit that are packed and can't wait to wear them. I'm not much for what's in because some of the current looks are whatever to me. I am a straight if I like it I'm wearing it no matter how back in the day it is. Pssshh I have a Devdas style outfit packed the moment that movie came out. I can't wait to get it sewn and wear it in the 'future'. lol.

Plus I've always been a fan of the old traditional looks for some reason.

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
I think that's the beauty of it though. I have old styles of outfit that are packed and can't wait to wear them. I'm not much for what's in because some of the current looks are whatever to me. I am a straight if I like it I'm wearing it no matter how back in the day it is. Pssshh I have a Devdas style outfit packed the moment that movie came out. I can't wait to get it sewn and wear it in the 'future'. lol.

Plus I've always been a fan of the old traditional looks for some reason.

i agree some of the older styles for outfits and even jewelry have this charm that you cant get with the newer styles. haha!! that sounds amazing the whole Devdas style outfit. I loved the outfits from that movie. If anything i was looking more at the clothing the second time i watched that movie. lol. Elegant is always in plus now days for some reason it's all about showing skin. It's so annoying. Not for bridal but like you look at party wear and such.

hr44

Haa haa me TOO! I rarely watch Hindi movies and that one was watched mainly because of the outfits... go figure I enjoyed the movie as well. Haa haa.

Yeaaa now-a-days the outfits... eehhh not so much. They are becoming way to westernized for me. I went to this store that had all these posh outfits and I stuck my nose in the air (SO NOT ME) because they all resembled formal prom dress cuts. I was like... I can go to Macy's for this and cheaper.
I just don't like the new cuts. They seem to be cutting out all the material!

I love old traditional/cultural looks. When they bring those back... I'm drooling.

trammie

Wow! The Henna's crazy. I didn't know Henna was such a tradition for weddings. Good work on the makeup! Beautiful pics!

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Haa haa me TOO! I rarely watch Hindi movies and that one was watched mainly because of the outfits... go figure I enjoyed the movie as well. Haa haa.

Yeaaa now-a-days the outfits... eehhh not so much. They are becoming way to westernized for me. I went to this store that had all these posh outfits and I stuck my nose in the air (SO NOT ME) because they all resembled formal prom dress cuts. I was like... I can go to Macy's for this and cheaper.
I just don't like the new cuts. They seem to be cutting out all the material!

I love old traditional/cultural looks. When they bring those back... I'm drooling.

haha!! im not into movies much anymore i just watch them for the outfits. see if i can get any new ideas. I know!! Way too westernized!! I mean i show skin but like in a decent way like a scoop back with ties or you know just ties in the back but the front and sleeves are decent like what aishwaria wore in her item number in Shakti, Ishq Kamina. I can't wait till they bring back the old styles of clothing because they are soooo pretty!! haha!! So am I. It's so sad that india is losing it culture to western society like clothing and such. They have such beautiful outfits!! I wish i had more places to go and wear mine!!

hotpink1326

Wow, this was so fun to see! I loooove both of your henna art too!! Just beautiful, thanks for sharing
smiles.gif