Best jeans brand for long legs/bum bums

Blushbaby

Coming to NY in 2 weeks and want to stockup on jeans. Which brands do 33 inch inside legs and flatter big bums?

I don't wanna pay more than say $100 a pair (cheaper the better obviously).

Thanks!

Tubachick02

I don't know about the butt flattery, but I take a 36 inseam and wear Express X2's, for butts i hear apple jeans are really nice Oprah wears them, even Old Navy has some nice ones

Tubachick02

Express jeans are at the express store, i know they have a big one in NY, I am not sure about apple jeans, I live in Minnesota

Shimmer

I bought some fossils the other day and yeah...they've got GOOD length and look really good on the bubblebutt.
smiles.gif

SingFrAbsoltion

go to century 21, you'll find apple bottoms there and a crapload of other jeans for cheap. I bought a pair of J-brand jeans there for 50 and they normally go for 160 and omg they're hot! haha

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingFrAbsoltion
go to century 21, you'll find apple bottoms there and a crapload of other jeans for cheap. I bought a pair of J-brand jeans there for 50 and they normally go for 160 and omg they're hot! haha

Century 21 was my FAVORITE when I visited NYC!

Anywhos, I don't have the long legs but I got the bum...I like Joe's Jeans in the Honey fit...you can find them cheap on the Macy's sale racks, Nordstrom Rack and maybe some at Century 21.