Best mascara?

queli13

I really like Majolica Majorca's Gorgeous Lash Wing, it has microfibres that make my eyelashes longer.

ClaireAvril

I haven't found my fave yet.. I did really like Bad gal lash. Some Rimmel ones are ok
But worst... MAC Mascaras. I really don't like them.. it hurts me to say that.
I have tried dazzlelash.. which was ok because of the tiny wand.. but it was weird and too potent feeling.. like road tar on your lashes. Plush lash.. blah.. and then for some stupid reason i decided to buy zoom lash.. the wand holds too much product. i have to scrape it off the wand before applying and it clumps like a biznatch!
Sorry mac..

bunee

i used to love lancome hypnose & dior's diorshow .

but that was before loreal voluminous reentered my life ! i was so caught up in higher end makeup that i forgot all about my first love mascara . i read on someones blog (i forget who) that its comparable to ysl mascara .

i only use the original voluminous tho, i hated the carbon black intense version .

Tavia

Since I've tried Lancome's mascaras few years ago they honestly became my eyelashes best friends. I love the Hypnose mascara, Definicils and Fatale. Sometimes I use both Hypnose and Fatale for a more dramatic look. If you want too see how these 3 mascaras look on my eyelashes you can read my reviews here.
Recently I've tried Max Factor Lash Extension Effect mascara and I'm quite pleased with it. It gives my lashes a natural extension look, is not clumping and even after a whole day I don't have that spider look. I will make a review of this soon on my blog.