Best Pressed Powder for Oily Skin

miss_bayje

I'm in search of a pressed powder since my Maybelline dream matte pressed powder in honey beige 3-4 is now discontinued.. I need advice on the next best thing . TIA

shellygrrl

Staff member
"Best" is a subjective term, of course, but I quite like Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I think it comes in multiple shades, too.

miss_bayje

thank you this was on my list also.. I ordered a ruby kisses powder online the other day this is be my next try

tfisher07

I used to use the Maybelline dream matte and I didn't think it was that great. I switched to the Rimmel stay matte and it is phenomenal!! Super cheap and I never have to blot. Definitely worth a try!

Debbs

Illamasqua Pressed Powder works exceptionally well for me as I tend to be oily. I just buff it and I am good to go. I also carry Mac blot powder with me for touch-ups. I always use a oil control primer before my foundation but I still need to have these two items.

valkolak

I like the Covergirl Trublend powder (the silver one), although I can't pair it with bb cream. I think NYC has one of those white translucent powders that are silica based and those always do wonders for my oilies.