Bi Women

a914butterfly

hi, im sorry i know this isnt a dating or personal ad service, but since it's on the subject, im curious if there is any bi women here in ny??

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
of course...but one of the things I've learned as I've gotten older (and I'm a decade older than you are...) is that in the past ten years...
Things I thought were important...weren't.
The opposite is also true.
People I thought loved me...didn't.
The opposite is also true.
Things and ideals I thought were core and intrinsic parts of my value system...changed. I thought I knew how to handle myself then, in many situations. Looking back, I was completely clueless.
The scope of experience I had in life at 18 years of age was so limited compared to now, and I know at 30 I'll say the same thing, and it's only 2 years away.

Please please don't think I'm talking down to you, patronizing you, or dismissing you, because I'm not...I'm just saying you've got a LOT of living to do...so much more than you really know...and if you, at this age, decide to tie yourself into something that will make you unhappy, you'll probably regret it. If you decide, at this age, to tie yourself into something that will deny a part of you forever, you'll probably regret it.

I'm not saying you are doing those things, I'm just saying, IF you do, you probably will, based on the things I've felt, seen, and experienced when in remarkably similar situations.

Just wait until you hit 40!!!:eek2: