Bio Oil......anyone tried it?

MisaMayah

My cousin has been using it throughout her pregnancy everyday, she's now 29 weeks and doesn't have one stretchmark- she's huge already!!

I think it's something you can't go wrong with in trying. You just have to remember it's not going to work immediately. It's something you need to do as part of your daily routine or you won't get results (as with anything made from natural ingredients).

Another one you should look into which was a best-seller in a complementary health company I used to work for was Rosa Mosqueta oil (Rose hip seed oil)
Good stuff!!

anjelik_dreamin

Lately I've been getting a LOT of whiteheads on my chin, despite regularly exfoliating and all that jazz. Do u think this could be the culprit?

Doombubbles

I love that stuff. I have stretch marks on my arms and stomach from normal weight gain, and it's really lessened the appearance of them in a very short amount of time. I had tried Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, every other solution but found little to no results even with religious use. So I splurged on a $10 bottle of it at Walgreens where I work, and was not disappointed. Within a couple of uses, it brightened the skin around my stretch marks to make them less noticeable, and began fading them in about two weeks. It is most effective when applied in a small circular motion when your skin is warm, like from a shower. Also, this is great for dry or dull skin, even on your face.

Lucenah

Lol, I've seen those commercials too, and I stand right beside one of those displays you're talking about everyday, since I'm cashier at Shoppers..

I have no idea if it works well or not, and to be honest it's not really a great seller
oh.gif
But it certainly can't hurt to try?
yes.gif

msmack

I don't like using it on my face (it smells like bath beads! EW). It did nothing as far as fading red marks or scars on my face/body - they were pretty old to start with though. My bf recently had some surgery on his back and I have been applying it to him everyday with a q-tip to see if it makes the scarring any less severe.