Bleaching roots

keimichelle

Hi i am looking for some advice because i bleach my roots just the roots every 4 weeks and well i was wondering if its true my hair can fall out because of that.Some people say its ok as long its just my roots other say my hair can fall out.And i really am confused.Heres a pic so u can se my hair sorry about that but it was the only one i could find lol.
blush-anim-cl.gif

Chikky

Any time you bleach your hair you are damaging it; just roots or not. If left on too long, you can really damage your hair.

dirtball

bleach is damaging no matter what. if done correctly (appropriate developer is used, product left on for correct amount of time, quality of bleach, and NO OVERLAPPING on the previously bleached hair) then its not going to fall out- it will however be damaged feeling no matter what. all you can do is use good repair treatments in it and try to be gentle with it. my hair is naturally a level 5ish, and it is lifted off the charts to about a 12ish? and as you can see, im not bald...i would however reccomend bleaching every 5 weeks, not 4. its just a little easier not to overlap it if its a tiny bit longer