Blog Sales?

SnowAngel1106

Is there some sort of site that lists the people having blog sales? I would love to be able to get my hands on more MAC that people aren't using, and looking on youtube everyday is getting OLD. Any help would be much appreciated!
cutey.gif

abbyquack

Well there is the clearance bin here on specktra, but you may not see it yet if you have not posted 50 times. There is also a MAC community on livejournal: http://livejournal.com/users/lj_mac I believe. Once again you will need to be approved. Finally there is makeupalley.com which primarily does swaps, not so much buying/selling. Use caution if swapping as there are a lot of thieves trying to swaplift! Hope these suggestions help.

MACPixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Well there is the clearance bin here on specktra, but you may not see it yet if you have not posted 50 times. There is also a MAC community on livejournal: http://livejournal.com/users/lj_mac I believe. Once again you will need to be approved. Finally there is makeupalley.com which primarily does swaps, not so much buying/selling. Use caution if swapping as there are a lot of thieves trying to swaplift! Hope these suggestions help.

Does anyone know how long/how many entries or whatever is needed to get approved for this community? I've been waiting a while now and I'm not good at being patient!
tong.gif

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACPixie
Sorry, I meant the LJ community. I've already taken advantage of the Clearance Bin here
th_DANCE.gif

It took me FOREVER to get approved, but I don't think there's a set wait time. I think the situation is that the mods are really M.I.A., so when they get around to approving people they do. I guess all I can suggest is to be patient and eventually it should get approved.
ssad.gif

MACPixie

Ah that's what I figured. Well that sucks! Thanks for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
It took me FOREVER to get approved, but I don't think there's a set wait time. I think the situation is that the mods are really M.I.A., so when they get around to approving people they do. I guess all I can suggest is to be patient and eventually it should get approved.
ssad.gif

obscuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACPixie
Does anyone know how long/how many entries or whatever is needed to get approved for this community? I've been waiting a while now and I'm not good at being patient!
tong.gif

I think the only requirement is that you have had your account for at least a month.

If I recall, I requested approval, and I got it maybe a week and a half or two weeks lateer.

LMD84

i only ever use the clearence bin on specktra rather than anything else.mianly because i speak to you guys everyday and like to buy things from people i have spoken to before! a little silly perhaps?!

dreamscapemess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i only ever use the clearence bin on specktra rather than anything else.mianly because i speak to you guys everyday and like to buy things from people i have spoken to before! a little silly perhaps?!

not silly at all! smart, in fact!

beautylush

I'm always trying to fing blog sales.. I just recently sucessfully completed my first blog sale.. I felt accomplished.

Latest posts