Blot powder

Neon_Couture

I live by blot powder! its amazing the shade you use really doesnt matter because its sheer...But i usualy buy meduim or meduim dark, I wear NC45 and NW 45

deeaimond

I ONLY use blot powder. used over a very light foundation its a great day look especially in hot weather. just bring a compact and add on as you go. I use Dark, and i don't really know my mac foundation colour, but i wear the NC30 concealer when i lose my tan so.. prolly a shade or two darker normally.

BloopBloop

this product isnt really that hard to match imo. i use medium-dark nartural msf and the MA told me i could use dark or medium-dark. I didnt see any difference in them and went with what the MA suggested which was dark. i cant wait till the summer to see how much of a punch this baby packs against my oily skin. *crosses fingers*

Kaycee37

Love this product
I'm NC-45 and I use med-dark loose
and med-dark pressed for the purse!
cutey.gif

Cinammonkisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I use NC45 and use Deep Dark over my foundation. I just brush it on with a brush, dusting it lightly over my face.

I'm beginning to think I'm using the wrong shade foundation as I'm seeing people darker than me using a lighter shade ...hmm, I'm confused.

I'm NC 45 too and I wear Deep Dark. Trust me, you're not using the wrong color.