Blush recs for every season

bellagloss

I was wondering what everyones favorites are depending on what season it is( spring,summer,fall,winter)??
or do you just have one all time favorite or do you use different ones all the time no matter what time of the year it is??
I m trying to build my collection and im looking to have 1-2 blushes for spring,summer etc because i like to change my basics seasonally
im curious to hear how you do it :)

LMD84

well i find that nars orgasm is amazing all year round! i highly reccomend it! sometimes in the summer i do like to wear more golden blushers like mac sunbasque too. and for winter i will tend to wear pink a bit more like mac dollymix. but orgasm really is the best for all seasons!

ElvenEyes

Overall I will wear anything at any time according to my taste, but I definitely like wearing soft nude colours (MAC Tenderling) or softer pinks in the early spring (now), brighter bubblegum pinks through June, peaches and deeper pinks over the summer (as my clothes are brighter I can wear brighter MU) and back to my favourite nudes, pinks, mauve or plummy pinks in the fall, and soft pinks in the winter. I can't wear coral ver well, nor anything too orange toned, but I think they look best in July, August, September. I hope that helps some! :)

sayah

Oooh! A light pink in the winter, then a corally rose or peach during the spring and summer. In the autumn I go for darker redder tones.
I'm a bit of a blushwhore and have several and I tend to switch up my primary makeup bag once a season.

bellagloss

Thank you girls
winkiss.gif

SweetMom528

i highly recc La femme blushes, theyre cheap, very pigmented and best blushes I found so far, you could get a 12 palette for 35.00 and have a color for all moods, they have over 30 shades from matte to shimmer too.

vanilla_addict

i tend to use the following:
in autumn winter (they are two seasons but in my country they are the same and you cant tell them apart, usually autumn is flue season hehehehe both are so dry and super cold!)
i use: mac x-rocks and got so much complements on it. of course i do use other colors but this would mark cold weather for me :)
in spring summer (again they are almost same hehehehe) i use pink colors like well dressed by MAC, or my all time favorite peaches by MAC

a color that i use in all seasons specially if i have an evening event would be: peachykeen << i looove this color :)
and another color i use regardless of season which i got compliments on too.. would be Garb by mac :)

cocomia

Oh wow this just made blush complicated for me! I usually tend to wear whatever I feel like wearing or whatever goes with my clothes. That being said, I tend to gravitate towards shades like Breath of Plum, Plum Foolery, Breezy and Her Blooming Cheek during the cold months. Right now it's summer where I live and I've been drawn to bronzers, Trace Gold, Springsheen and Peaches. I wear my other blushes (Melba, Fleur Power) all year round. :)