Blush

cassandra-ellen

hi guys,
im going to be going to get a blush from mac next week, but im not too sure what i should get.
i dont know if i should get a mineralized, creme or power. And im not too sure what colour!
Im a NC30, with brown eyes and Dark hair, there should be a photo next to this post. I went to a mac counter yesturday and the MA said a darkerish colour, but im not too sure.
I did see prism in a video and thought it turned out really nice. I dont like looking orange or too bronzed, because it doesnt look awfully natrual on me.
Any help would be good, or even just suggestions of your favourite blush!

thmbup.gif

FiestyFemme

I'm more like an NC15 (or somewhere around there, I'm fair) with hazel eyes and dark hair. Even though I'm fair, my features are dark so I can get away with more color. My fave MAC blush is Pink Swoon. I wear it with anything, from cool, obviously "go with" kind of colors to taupes and bronzes. If I had to pick one, Pink Swoon would be it! Blushbaby is nice too, a neutral pinky brown. I don't know how it'd look on an NC30, but it'd be worth checking out.

cassandra-ellen

Oh yeah, i was also wondering if you can depot the mineralized eyeshadows to go into the palette? not too sure, looks like it doams up too much to fit.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandra-ellen
Oh yeah, i was also wondering if you can depot the mineralized eyeshadows to go into the palette? not too sure, looks like it doams up too much to fit.

They won't fit and you will probably crack the product. Why don't you have a Live Chat for ideas on blushes that would compliment your skin tone?

kariii

Blushbaby would be my suggestion & peaches if you want more of a peachy look than a rosy look. BTW, Prism is my everyday blush
smiles.gif
It's soooo pretty!!

miss_bailey

Get Sunbasque!
It's such a flattering colour, i use it on the regular.

In Mineral blushes, I have Warm soul, Gentle and Nuance and love them all!

NatalieMT

Peaches is gorgeous, as is Springsheen for that warmer look! I also have Cubic, which is similar to Prism and that's great for everyday. I'm NC15 and I can wear them.

Like others I'd also recommend Pink Swoon as a great pink. Looks nice on all skintones and is vert soft and subtle too.

Hope you manage to find your dream blush!
greengrin.gif

ashleyisawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Get Sunbasque!
It's such a flattering colour, i use it on the regular.

In Mineral blushes, I have Warm soul, Gentle and Nuance and love them all!

I also use Sunbasque regularly. I love it.

slick

Springsheen is my go-to blush, I'm around NC27.

Also, lots of MAC blushes look totally scary in the pan, but don't be afraid to try them! The usually go on much lighter/sheerer compared to the pan!

Mercurial

I love blush cremes, especially Sweet William as it gives a lovely flushed glowy look. Plum Foolery is great for autumn and would really suit your skintone too.

nunu

Crem Blush try Lady blush it's gorgeous!

Powder: Sunbasque, peachykeen and pink swoon

Minerlized: Dainty!

EmilyLovesMAC

CCB - well i love virgin isle CCB and fabulush and also the crushed Bougainvillea from the ungaro collection. they all look so scary but if i can wear them and i'm an nw15 then you definately can their all so pretty i wouldn't be able to pick a fave...

powder - dollymix, prism, mocha and sunbasque i love them all!

cream blushes - uncommon - great for an everyday look and also ladyblush
greengrin.gif

tricky

I'm NC20 and I love Strada for a basic blush. I'm not sure how it'll look on NC30, though. It looks kinda yucky in the pot but it's really pretty on.