Branson, MO CCO (Tanger Outlet Center)

MissMarley

This one didn't have much this weekend. Some of the dark foundations. The cheek stains (those are SO tiny!). Lovely Lily and Blue Storm pigments. Very few e/s- black tied, mancatcher, some lustres. Very few lipsticks this time! And I think most were perm.- I think Lure and Smile were the only LE I saw. More lipglasses- Crystal Rose, Sex Ray, Lure-X...very little Stila left, lots of Pussycat Dolls palettes, a couple of e/s, some lip pots, and that's all. I left with:

Delphic Fluidline (they had this, Nightfish, and Frostline)
Origins tinted moisturizer
Chartru paint

They also had Peony and Brownie BB Shimmerbricks, tons of Clinique everything, none of my beloved EL High Glosses...it was a disappointing trip.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
This one didn't have much this weekend. Some of the dark foundations. The cheek stains (those are SO tiny!). Lovely Lily and Blue Storm pigments. Very few e/s- black tied, mancatcher, some lustres. Very few lipsticks this time! And I think most were perm.- I think Lure and Smile were the only LE I saw. More lipglasses- Crystal Rose, Sex Ray, Lure-X...very little Stila left, lots of Pussycat Dolls palettes, a couple of e/s, some lip pots, and that's all. I left with:

Delphic Fluidline (they had this, Nightfish, and Frostline)
Origins tinted moisturizer
Chartru paint

They also had Peony and Brownie BB Shimmerbricks, tons of Clinique everything, none of my beloved EL High Glosses...it was a disappointing trip.

Was the NightFish fluidline a LE?

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
Yup. Nightfish is a limited edition released with the Lure Collection.

Cool. I bought some @ a MAC store on 5/2007. I am just getting into the fluidlines.
clap.gif

I'm hitchin a ride with a friend to Branson tomorrow. Has anyone been to the cco lately? Any good stuff?

I'm worried there won't be anything there. I finally get to go and actually have money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshapedshard
I'm hitchin a ride with a friend to Branson tomorrow. Has anyone been to the cco lately? Any good stuff?

I'm worried there won't be anything there. I finally get to go and actually have money.

Well, since nobody answered I'll go ahead and tell ya'll what I saw there this morning.

All three of last year's holiday lip sets
Intense eyes palette
One of the brush sets from last year
Like 10 fluidlines (delphic, new weed, etc)
Apripeach pearlizer
Tons of really dark foundations/powders/natural skinfinishes
Raizin Blush
Silverette Case
Around 20 lipglasses/lustreglasses/chromeglasses/etc
Around 15 lipsticks
Black traincase
Around 12 eyeshadows (girlie, fountainbleu, purple shower, lure shadows, etc)
Set of 3 full size lipgelees
Set of 3 full size lipglasses
The large brown satin bag, a couple other bags
A TON of mac scents (like 10, seriously)
Around 5 brushes-the most exciting was the pink diana powder brush. No 187 or anything like that.

Nothing else is really sticking out at the moment. They had a ton of bobbi brown and stila, lots of palettes and stuff. I already bought a ton of makeup this week so I tried to stay clear of any other brands.

SerenityRaine

I was there 12/15 & from what I could tell all the stuff listed in the previous post was still there.
They had eyeshadows from Lure, Barbie, Color Shock, Hybrid Theory, Moonbathe + the Ballonacy quad + perhaps the Amazon Eyes Quad - not quite sure. It had a wine color + a light glittery flakey color.

Novel Twist loose blush (brush + bag) both colors
Tendertones
Pigments: Viz-a-Violet

Lipsticks + Lipglosses:
Lure
Up Note ~ Ballonacy
some Slimshines
Chromeglass
Glimmershimmers
Liquid liners + Glitter liners (green + blue)
Paints (even the discontinued Graphite/Graphito?)
Moistureblend foundation
3 Pallette Concealor (in casing similiar to the Brow Shader)
Brow Shader

I think this stuff will be there for a good while since its in the boons. One woman came in and didn't even know what MAC was. When she was asking she was like whats this M-A-C?

I went this weekend and this is what I remember:

The usual massive amount of lipsticks and lipglasses/lustreglasses/plushglasses. (I specifically remember dejarose and silly girl). I remember they had 2 slimshines as well. They had a ton of pinky nude-y colors. '06 lip sets and a brush set)

Tendertones. Purring, Softnote, take a hint, warm smile, a couple others.

They had a few lip products and a couple eyeshadows from moonbathe as well as other worldly blush and "blunt" blush (only 1).

Both highlight powders from balloonacy as well as the quad.

Around 6 blushcremes and a couple glimmershimmers

Around 8 pigments (dark soul, pastorale, viz a violet, a nude one I can't remember, looked like provence or naked...)

A few dark foundations, some lightful skincare, a traincase, the large brown satin bag, some darker natural skinfinishes, about 10 perfumes, a few cheekhues, brow shaders, Silverette Case, and the dark concealor palette.

Eyeshadows: They had a nice selection this time. Around 25 maybe? I remember budding beauty, digit, vellum, rule, banshee, rose blanc, waternymph, mancatcher, a few neutrals. They also had the take wing quad. They had a few paints and about 10-12 fluidlines. NO barbie or C-shock
ssad.gif

They had two brushes, one was an angled brow brush or something similar, and one was the diana ross powder brush they've had for about 3 years since I've been making trips there.

Whew. I meant to ask if anyone had request for things to look out for for cp's but this was a spur of the moment trip.

There was probably more but that's all I remember at the moment.

GlossyAbby

I went april 6th:
I cant believe I hadn't been earlier! Lots of e/s :cshock fab and flashy, overgrown, tilt, mancatcher, waternympth, and a lot of others. About 5 piggies and 6-8 fluid lines.... I was thoroughly impressed!

Enchantedcameo

I am planning on going to Branson the 1st week of June, and will be going to the CCO. Anybody been there lately and could tell me what they have as of right now? Thanks!

revoltofagirl

I'll be going to branson in about two weeks and I'm hoping to go to the CCO. has anyone been lately, know what they have?

if I do end up going I'll make sure to post back with what they have
smiles.gif

revoltofagirl

okay my memory isn't the greatest but this is what I remember from my trip to the cco. I didn't check out the face products/foundations although they did have some so I can't report on that. they had a few brushes... a fan brush, the 222 and the 224, I believe. there were a few others but I can't remember names/numbers. there was like one of each brush. they had plenty of eyeshadows & pigments... post haste, passionate, pagan, haunting, pen n' pink, expensive pink, cranberry, sunset b (I think)... there were a few neo sci-fi shadows and one heatherette pallet. there were a few minerilized shadows. quite a lot of neutral colors but I didn't really check those out (sorry!) they had blue peep, silverstroke and sweet sage fluidlines. a holographic pigment, blue glitter pigment (sorry those aren't the actual names)... and they had mutiny which I almost bought but then put back. I believe they also had some brownish pigments. there were a few lipgloss and lipstick sets.

that's all I can remember... hope that helps!

brunette21

Hi y'all. I never post here just lurk (alot) anyway I was at the branson cco this past weekend and they had the spiced chocolate quad. Just wanted to give a heads up on it. Lots of e/s, a couple f/l, a few ccb. sorry I can't remember names, was excited to see the s/c quad and forgot the rest. hth those of you who wanted that quad. I believe the price was 24.50

Enchantedcameo

I was in Branson this past weekend and was able to stop at the CCO at the Tangers Outlet

They a good selection of eyeshadows. The ones I remember Clarity, Meet the Fleet, Lotusland, Mink and Sable, Haunting for the McQueen collection, Bitter, Time and Space, Expensive Pink, Sumptious Olive, Mont Black, Flip, Brash and Brazen, Cranberry in the Moonbathe packaging, Vibrant Grape and Night Minouvers from Style Warriors, a pink one from Ungaro collection reminded me of Sushi Flower and several others I cant remember. 2 palattes from last years Holiday collection Smokey eyes and Cool eyes (I think) One palatte from 07's Holiday collection cant remember which one. Tempting and Shadowy Lady Quad Shade sticks in Lucky Jade, Green one from Sugar sweet, Lemon Chiffon, Penny and a blue one. Didn't pay much attention to blushes and lip products. They had a good selection of lipsticks and lipglosses. Several Tendertones. Pefect Topping MSF and the other one from Sugar Sweet, Light Flush, Brunette, Naturals duo's in Medium and Medium Dark. Scupt and Shape powders. One from Heatherette and Dame Edna. They had some brushes 217, 184, 168 and a white flat top kabuki one and the long one several others I didn't pay much attention too. I can' remember much more, I was so distracted it was hard to keep inventory of everything.