• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Bright Smokey Pink Purple.... I'm not creative with titles.

Tsunami Rose

Let me know what you think! This is my first tut on Spektra, but I have a youtube channel: YouTube - KoldsGirl's Channel

To start this is the shadows you will need. (I didn't do my foundation in this tut or liner or mascara.)

Eyeshadows (All MAC)
Bio Green (green shadow)
Plum Dressing (dark pink shadow)
Sushi Flower (pink shadow)
Graphology(dark purple)
Rose Blanc (light yellow white)

Brushes:
#217 x2, #239,#212, random shadow brush, essence of beauty crease brush

Paint pot in Pharaoh

01.jpg

To start put UDPP all over lid. Apply Pharaoh to your lid below your crease line.

1.jpg

Then apply Bio Green to your lid under the crease line. No need to blend yet.

2-1.jpg

Apply Rose Blanc as highlight and then using the 217 apply Susi Flower to crease blending into highlight.

3-1.jpg

Using again, the 217 apply Plum Dressing over the Sushi Flower but still allowing it to show at the very top. This is used to darken it up a bit. BLend into the Bio Green so there are no harsh lines.

4-1.jpg

Using a round crease brush apply Graphology inbetween the Sushi Flower/Plum dressing. And to the outter V and the lower lashline. Blend well.

5.jpg

6.jpg

Now we're done! Apply the rest of your face, liner and mascara!

7.jpg

102_2892.jpg

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
i love how vibrant the green is!

Bio green is the bomb! It's a pro color, and it rocks. It's definitely my favorite ever.

blazeno.8

I love the eyes! I guess my only cc would be that I want to know more about the rest of the face (blush, lipstick, or gloss).

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
I love the eyes! I guess my only cc would be that I want to know more about the rest of the face (blush, lipstick, or gloss).

Studio Fix Fluid in NC37 foundation
Pressed blot powder all over face
Mary Kay blush in Island Spice
Aaaaaaaaand Cherry Chapstick on lips.
greengrin.gif

Brianne333

I never would have thought to combine those colors but it looks GORGEOUS! I'm totally gonna try this look now
greengrin.gif