Burts Bee's repair serum

devilish

Can anyone give me a recommendation for burt bee's i have seen the repair serum and other face care ranges and i would to try them but i'm not sure what items to buy and the best prices....

Thanks girlies xoxo

widdershins

I would highly recommend Burt's Bees Healthy Treatment Facial Care Sampler.

You get a ton of miniature facial care including the Repair Serum, the Marshmallow Cream, the Evening Primrose Night Cream, and the Royal Jelly Eye Cream just to name a few. I think it retails for $12, but Borders is having a buy one get one free deal and I ended up getting two kits for the price of one.

I've only been using the products for a couple days now but I really like it so far--no weird allergic reactions or breakouts and my skin is super sensitive, so I'm happy about that.

Definitely check out the kits over the full size products because you can try a little before you dish out a lot of moolah for the full size.

kimmy

everything burt's bees makes is amazing. no lie, i've tried all this stuff by now and i've never been let down.

harmonia

I hate to be the buzzkill but Burt's Bees isn't that great. Most of their products are not well formulated and are highly-fragranced (ie irritating). If you want to try a natural or botanical skincare line, I would suggest MyChelle, Mario Badescu or Alba Botanica.