CARGO PlantLove

labellavita7

I don't know how long this line has been out, but I just fell in love with CARGO's PlantLove lipsticks. It is eco-friendly, so I automatically like that. They are designed by different celebrities (I bought mine because it was designed by Lindsay Lohan ~ love her!).

The tube is made out of corn, so it is from a renewable resource.

And the greatest part!! The box is made of flower paper embedded with flower seeds, so you can plant the box and get wildflowers! I think this is so cool, I want all of you to know about it, because I didn't until I got bored and wandered around Sephora.

Here is a link to the colors/designers: http://www.cargocosmetics.com/plantlove.html

Enjoy!!

liv

I love the packaging and the idea behind it, but $20 for a lipstick is a bit much for me. IDK that five extra dollars seems like such a difference, but it does in my mind. I love the looks of the Maria one.

janwa09

I bought the Plantlove lipstick in Evangeline (Lily). I love the color, it's a very light Coral shade that's perfect for summer. I love the packaging and the fact that they'rer using recycled materials. Haven't tried planting the box though cos I'm just not into gardening lol.

athena123

I received one of these lipsticks as a free gift from one of my favorite online skincare and makeup sites. I do like the concept behind this line and it was a pretty shade, but I wouldn't have shelled out so much for one tube of lipstick.

labellavita7

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena123
I received one of these lipsticks as a free gift from one of my favorite online skincare and makeup sites. I do like the concept behind this line and it was a pretty shade, but I wouldn't have shelled out so much for one tube of lipstick.

Think of it this way, you're buying lipstick AND flowers!! lol

tina2579

And $2 from every box goes to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital... So not only are you getting an awesome lipcolor (That has no mineral oils or petroleums) and flowers, but you are helping the kids ... and of course the environment. I love these lipsticks. I have CeCe (courtney cox) and Mariska (mariska hargaty of Law & Order).

Latest posts