Cetaphil Cleasnser

I think its really the best, especially if you have sensitive skin. They do make smaller bottles, but i just pour it into travel size bottles for traveling...its worth it!! And as for removing make up, if im wearing a lot of make up i use a remover pad first and then use the cetaphil.

fiji

I agree I have sensitive skin and have used this for years. My dermatologist also recommends this.
thmbup.gif

S.S.BlackOrchid

Overall Rating: 1
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? NO!

At fist, it made me feel dry and then broke out like crazy!

KIT

Do u think this would help with acne scars. Not the deep scars that make holes, but just red spotted scars. (does that make sense)..anyway Please let me know, cause i am desperate. Lately my skin has been going crazy. i feel like im going thru puberty. Thanks

kaliraksha

Overall Rating: 4
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Might try Purpose first, but in a pinch, yes.

Review is for Normal to Oily Skin Cleanser with the pump. This is a very basic cleaner. It will leave your face clean for a small amount of money, but it does not have any additives to help with things like wrinkles, exfoliating, or scar fading for those that asked. However, it shouldn't hurt those healing processes.

This cleanser has kept my face feeling clean, but I have begun to notice tiny hairline pimples. I generally don't breakout so I was looking for a cleanser that would just keep me normal. I'm not sure if it's the facewash or something else, but I've been using it for about 2 weeks. It's not unsightly yet, so I'm trying to give it another week or two.

So far, I prefer Johnshon & Johnson Purpose, which was recommended to me by my dermatologist. It's cheaper per ounce, and generally gentle and a basic cleanser like Cetaphil.

I think that if I end up switching from Cetaphil... I will probably at least use it to clean my make up brushes.

3/2/10 Update: Overall rating from 3 to 4. I've been using this cleanser as part of a normal weekly routine. What I realized is I was coming off of using a more abrasive benzoyl peroxide cleaner daily.. so of course I still needed some medicine, just not as much. Now I wash with benzoyl peroxide once to twice a week depending on need and maintain with Cetaphil. Seems to work well for me. I have acne control when necessary, but not using it daily to keep a clean face.

roLLerGrrL

I've been using Cetaphil for almost a week - so far so good! I'm using the gentle cleanser since it's recommended for Rosacea.

My skin seems to have calmed down a bit - not as red as it was, and seems softer. I love how it doesn't have fragrance in it as I think this is one of the things that was annoying my skin.

I've been using the Moisturising Cream the last couple of days - so far so good for this too! Fingers crossed!

tacobelle88

Im a recent convert to cetaphil, trying to save some $$$. and i gotta say cetaphil has been the most effective cleanser than all the higher end ones i used to buy with all the fancy ingredients. My skin has never looked so fresh and glowy and no more break outs.
th_DANCE.gif

larababyx

ive seen lots of reviews of cetaphil has anybody tried the spf 50 mosturizer ? id buy the whole lot but you cant get it in the UK and it costs about £20 for posting to here
ssad.gif
x

notuptoyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by larababyx
ive seen lots of reviews of cetaphil has anybody tried the spf 50 mosturizer ? id buy the whole lot but you cant get it in the UK and it costs about £20 for posting to here
ssad.gif
x

You can get some of the products at Lloyds Chemists. Otherwise it's an internet job
ssad.gif