chanel eyeshadow recs for medium tan skin

stellarsan

hallo everyone,i was impressed by all the positive comments on chanel e/s ,so i brought kaska beige but sadly it doesnt show up at all on my nc42 skin,any help on which colors would show up better?would the taupe delicat duo be better?

Rads

hallo everyone,i was impressed by all the positive comments on chanel e/s ,so i brought kaska beige but sadly it doesnt show up at all on my nc42 skin,any help on which colors would show up better?would the taupe delicat duo be better?
I have the Sable-Emouvant duo, and it shows up quite well - sort of like a darker neutral brown eye makeup look for my darker skin tone (am not sure where I stand MAC-wise but am guessing NC42 or darker). Not sure about the Taupe-Delicat..guess it's similar...Khaki-Clair should also show up pretty good too, especially for darker smoky eye looks :)

I'm usually NC40- NC42 in the summer - have the Prelude Quad and the Enigma Quad, really like the way Enigma shows up on me. I also use the Khaki-Discret, Sable-Emouvant and the Noir-Ivoire (from last year's Holiday Collection) Duos.