Check out my humble Vanity Station :)

Hi everyone.. Im new here in Specktra but im sooo loving it!

I was so inspired by the vanity table posts here, i wanna share my own.
smiles.gif

Here's what my Vanity Station looks like before.. it's cool that it has lights and portable but i find the mirror too small for my liking..
13.jpg

Here's what i have now.
smiles.gif

3.jpg

Super sad that we do not have IKEA here in Manila, so I have to make do with what's available..

This is just an office desk, got it for approx $25. I bought the huge mirror separately in a department store here for approx $20. the chair is just less than $20. I just bought a nonslip mat to hold the mirror in place and that's it
smiles.gif

6.jpg

The stuff on top is the ones i normally use.. the rest are in the traincases under my desk. oh and the white rectangular dish is what i use for my mineral makeup.

4.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

oh and i love hair prods too
smiles.gif

2.jpg

8.jpg

i dont have much makeup yet like the rest of the lovely gals here.. i am a late bloomer
smiles.gif

hope u liked it
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

Very nice! I love your set up and your lighted traincase. What kind of brushes are those two Kabuki buffers on the right? They look so nice and soft and fluffy
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayjoy
Great looking collection! What brand is that lighted traincase?

The brand is just Color Workshop.. I got it here in Manila for approx $100..
Im pretty sure it's sooo much cheaper there in the US.. everything here is over-priced
th_confused_new.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Very nice! I love your set up and your lighted traincase. What kind of brushes are those two Kabuki buffers on the right? They look so nice and soft and fluffy
smiles.gif

owww.. i love those 2.. they're so dense yet very very soft..
it's from a brush collection we sell on our online store here in Manila.. we got it from China
smiles.gif

jacquiqui

uy are cute naman nang collection mo! did you get your nars stuff here? oh rustans is now selling stila products, and much cheaper than the US prices. make sure to check it out cos they only have a few pieces for each product.
smiles.gif