Cheese!

thestarsfall

Okay randomness...but me and myboyfriend just bought cheese and we get home and then I am going to put the cheese away and notice some not so appetizing fuzzy green spots on the block of cheese.

Yum!

hehe...

Old cheddar doesnt mean mouldy...hehe..
So he went back for an exchange...

This has happened to me before with cheesewhiz type spread bought from the store at my school while i was still in the dorms....There were maggots and stuff all around the opening when we opened the lid...

quite gross

medusalox

Being a good Wisconsinite, I loves me some cheese! And damn, but that is soooo gross! I've had that happen too, and sure as hell, I go storming back to the store with my moldy cheese in hand, causing a scene! I ended up getting extra cheese for free, hehe!
Here's to no more moldy cheese!

redambition

i looooove my cheese.

there is nothing quite like the smell that brie starts to give off when it's been sitting in the fridge a smidgen too long. it's that my cat-peed-on-the-couch-last-week-and-i-didn't-quiiite-manage-to-get-it-all-out smell.
puke.gif

thestarsfall

and now i go lookin in the fridge at my boyfriends house (he lives with several other random ppl) and there is half a bag of yellow milk....

....i was wondering why the fridge smelt kinda..."interesting"

blech!