Cherish the discontinued?

lovemyjob

How does everyone deal with their beloved discontinued items?
I have a jar of Coco Beach which i love to death but can't bring myself to use for some reason. Seems silly doesnt it?

MAC_Newbie

I use my harder to find items, like All-Girl pigment or Coco on special occasions. You can still find some of these things on eBay, or try the Gone but not Forgotten program if they weren't Limited Edition.
curtsey.gif

Brianne

I use my LE items just as much as my regular items, it just depends on what I feel like using that day.

coachkitten

Over the past year I have accumulated so much MAC that I don't know how I could get through any of the LE stuff. But I do love parrot and I only use that on really special times.

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianne
I use my LE items just as much as my regular items, it just depends on what I feel like using that day.

I do too...eventually, they all come back, even if it's under another name...

Eemaan

yeah and in all honesty how long is it going to take you to use up a FULL jar of pigment?

It took me a year to finish a SAMPLE POT of naked pigment with every day use

bebs

I use all of mine and a pigment really its going to take you years and even when it looks low just shake out the sides and you have so much more then you think

I use most of my LE and DC stuff. I don't see the point of having it if you're not going to use it...All but Parrot...I've only used it once and its so gorgeous that I can't bear it -shields eyes from holy glow- also I keep thinking that I may sell it.

Latest posts