Circa Beauty

Goat Goat Etc.

Anyone tried this line yet? Went into Walgreens yesterday (Easter Rush) and saw it all set up. Packaging is a bit of a turn off for anything but the foundation for me. It's some 80s packaging. I really didn't test anything other than the darkest foundation. To my surprise though it was YELLOW-toned! Is Eva Mendes hearing the WOC cry for cool tones? If so that is just awesome! I have never really been able to find anything cool toned in drugstore. Unfortunately, like that Colour Prevails line this line is midrange in price. So I think that foundation was $15-19? But I wouldn't mind paying an ounce for $15 than $30. I'm gonna be a sample hog and take some home and see how it wears.

Source: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2015/03/spotted-circa-beauty-and-nonie-creme.html

MzBrownBeauty

I was in Walgreens today and saw it for the first time in person. I agree, the packaging has very 80ish look to it. I didn't pick anything up but did eye the foundation. Love that it comes with a pump. Hopefully, someone here has tried it and will share their thoughts/opinions.

Erica53094

I could care less about the packaging. Hello if I cared I would never buy NARS lol. I have seen this brand in Walgreens and too am interested in people's opinions. For me the colors are a bore so I haven't dared buying but still...

Latest posts