Clarins

talste

beauty flash balm - My HG, I tried it once and was converted, also the 2 in 1 cleanser/toner they do (can't think of the name) it's perfect to pack when I travel.

Their Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm is great to.

user79

I bought an eye cream from Clarins recently, it has spf 30 (mineral block) in it for daily wear. I am really liking it! It is a tad pricey but I wanted a nice mineral spf for my eyes especially. It comes in a little tube and has a yellow cap.

I'm also using a concealer from Clarins, like it also.

Juneplum

I switched to Clarins last year (from Biotherm) and I love it. I use the multi-active spf day lotion, multi-active night moisturizer, chamomile toner, alpine herbs cleansing milk, bright plus hp serum, and the one step exfoliating cleanser. apart from the fact that they smell great, my skin has responded very well to them. well worth the $$ in my opinion
smiles.gif

Esperanza

I have the Beauty Flash Balm and it's a really helpful product: just before a night out, it brightens the face and gives a very good base for makeup. You just have to apply a little bit of this on your face without massage it too long and it works like a charm. You can also use it as a face mask one or twice a week if you want to brighten your face & tighten up the features a little bit more. Here's the link: Beauty Flash Balm

I also tried the Gentle Night Cream (had a sample of this) and I really liked it too: it calms the irritation if your skin gets itchy, it's nourishing without being too heavy and the smell is soo nice
smiles.gif
It also has some age-control benefits: Gentle Night Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I bought an eye cream from Clarins recently, it has spf 30 (mineral block) in it for daily wear. I am really liking it! It is a tad pricey but I wanted a nice mineral spf for my eyes especially.

Isn't it too greasy? I mean if you want to apply some concealer under your eyes?

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanza

Isn't it too greasy? I mean if you want to apply some concealer under your eyes?

No, surprisingly it's very light and once it absorbs it doesn't leave a grease stain. That's what I like about it, it doesn't feel like a normal sunscreen. It's very gentle too, I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate at all.

bklynfemme

I've been using Clarin's tinted moisturizer for about a year now and I love it. I def recommend it. It's light weight & spf. I also use the Eye Contour Gel, which helps reduce puffiness. I put it over my makeup during the day or evening.

Monsy

I switched to Clarins from Vichy and i love it
it is expenssive but worthy
I use all of these: (great for combo skin)
Toning Lotion With Iris
Cleansing Care Buy Toning Lotion With Iris and Cosmetics Online @ Clarins

Gentle Foaming Cleanser All Skin Types
Cleansing Care Buy Gentle Foaming Cleanser All Skin Types and Cosmetics Online @ Clarins

Hydra-Matte Lotion
Day & Night Treatments Buy Hydra-Matte Lotion and Cosmetics Online @ Clarins

Pore Minimizing Serum
Day & Night Treatments Buy Pore Minimizing Serum and Cosmetics Online @ Clarins

I also want Eye contour balm and Gentle exfoliating refiner

Monsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee
i use their radiance purifying mask and i love it

is it drying the skin?

user79

I have the Eye cream with the spf 30 mineral sunblock, it's really good, doesn't irritate my eyes at all.

aimee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsy
is it drying the skin?

well i think its for combi or oily skin but its not drying it stays soft too
its with pink clay

they do have moisturizing masks for dry skin too but i havent tried one of those

Monsy

i have combo skin but sometimes it gets dry from all the cleaning
i will try it thank u
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

I have used Clarins Alpine Herbs cleansing milk and Chamomile toner. I teamed this with the Multi Active day cream for dry skin. I liked all 3 products - although I no longer use anything by Clarins as I discovered Elemis. I find Elemis similar to Clarins but the Elemis products I have are far more suited to my skin type and in my opinion show better results.

My Mum absolutely swears by Clarins though and she won't ever change. Can't move in her bathroom for stacks and stacks of Clarins. Pretty sure she's tried almost every product.

aimee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsy
i have combo skin but sometimes it gets dry from all the cleaning
i will try it thank u
smiles.gif

if you got combo skin you could try it out on your T-zone only or the spots where your skin is oilier
its really a great mask when you wash it off your skin will feel so soft