GreekChick

Hey there! Heres the list from my update book for the lipsticks:
-CB96 (already existing and permanent)
-Coral Co-ordinate (LE)
-Fashionably Fuchsia (LE)
-Lovemate (LE)
-Plum-Like (LE)
-Plum Pair (LE)
-Pretty Please (already existing and permanent)
-Russian Red(already existing and permanent)
-Smile (LE)

HappyHannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Hey there! Heres the list from my update book for the lipsticks:
-CB96 (already existing and permanent)
-Coral Co-ordinate (LE)
-Fashionably Fuchsia (LE)
-Lovemate (LE)
-Plum-Like (LE)
-Plum Pair (LE)
-Pretty Please (already existing and permanent)
-Russian Red(already existing and permanent)
-Smile (LE)

Do you know what kind of color Smile will be? The name is so cute but I dont think I can justify buying it for the name if the color isnt going to work out on me.

asraicat

courtesy of iiifugaziii

CLASSIC COORDINATES:
classiccoordinates1.jpg

noteventherain

I thought there was going to be nailcolours or something else with this collection? Is it just strictly lipsticks?

oh, and I just have to say. . .I can't wait for Fashionably Fuchsia!

glitch

If I remember correctly, I think my MA told me there were nailcolours coming out as well.

GreekChick

Yes! There will be the matching nailcolors coming out too! Thy're all so nice, but my favorite one was Fashionably Fuchsia and Duo-Pink, the matching nailcolor.

Wattage

Classic Coordinates?

Do we have any photos of this yet? I am just wondering as we have Dejarose and Sweetie Cake photos but no Classic Coordinates and it comes out before both of these! I wanna see!!

Any ideas?

TIA Ladies
smiles.gif

Wattage

Thanks!

Thank you for the swatch!
smiles.gif

In regards to the link to the actual products, I can't see it - poo. Not a member. Oh well, probably better for my wallet for the time being
icon_eek.gif

Thanks!

michy_mimi

I just finished an online MAC chat and found out that the lipstick in the Studio Finish foundation pic on the MAC website is from this collection. It is called Coral Co-Ordinate...and it is so mine! lol

crystalteardrop21

Classic Coordinates l/s?? no one talking

I have not seen or heard a single thing about most of the lipsticks from CC, such as lovemate and that other plum one, which are the two that I was really curious about. I can't believe I've heard nothing about them! can someone help me out?

beautenoir

I got lovemate and it is my new favorite lipstick!...get it, it's fucking amazing!...sorry, I had to swear, it's that good though!

crystalteardrop21

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
I got lovemate and it is my new favorite lipstick!...get it, it's fucking amazing!...sorry, I had to swear, it's that good though!

I would ADORE a pic...
smiles.gif

AlliSwan

I went today because I've been in a lip product mode lately (I have phases of only being interested in eyeshadows, or blushes, or false lashes, now I'm back to my rotation of lip products).... I was more than willing to stray from my usual pale/nude peachy pink shades and actually try something that looks like lipstick, but it's hard because my lips are really big and I feel like I'm a five-year-old playing in mommy's makeup when I go really bold with the lips. So Fashionably Fuschia was totally out. Plum-like was really pretty, but a TAD too purple for me. I loved Smile in the tube and on others, but on me it was like Baywatch Barbie--frost central. All the other ones were just wayyyy too dark or warm or orangey for me to even pick up. So since Fash. Fusch. didn't work for me and neither did the Dejarose lipglass, I consoled myself with Lovelorn lipstick which I think is the perfect bright pink for my fish lips and pale skin lol...

2_pink

Well i got like 5 l/s from Dejarose & Classic Coordinates. So leave out Lustering & Sweetie and that leaves me wiiiith....

Coral Co-ordinate l/s- i havent tried it yet, but i think its such a nice color.

Lovemate l/s- i wore this today and its really pretty, a little glittery, but not too over the top.

Fashionably Fuchsia l/s- i had to take a dare with this one, i wore it yesterday, very lightly though since i was going to work. But yeah, its such a hot color i didnt wanna pass it up.