Cleaning up after Fluidline

Hilly

Hello,

Do you clean your brush after everytime you use FL?
What brush do you use?
How do you clean up?

Thanks!
eyelove.gif

MiCHiE

I use NYX's Eyeliner Brush (similar to MAC's 209) and I wipe it on some toilet tissue with brush cleanser. After the week, I clean it with soap and water.

zori

I usually clean my brush (208 or 266) after each use it as it tends to get a bit stiff when the f/l is caked. Also I use different colours regularly so need my brushes clean
smiles.gif

I interchange between the 208 and 266. The 266 is easier to use when I am doing a winged look.

I spray brush cleaner and wipe with toilet paper as well. After a week or so I wash with baby shampoo.

*Luna*

I use a 208 and I clean it when I am done using it because if I don't it gets all stiff and nasty. Sometimes if I am lazy, I won't clean it but then I have to bust out the 266 and it doesn't work as well for me.

tania_nia

I find that Fluidline lines up nicer when the brush is damp so I clean up right before I line using MAC brush cleaner and a paper towel. If I'm switching colors I definately clean before I switch colors or just switch brushes. I have both the 209 brush and the 208 and it totally depends on what my hands want to use and what kind of line I'm going after. Generally I find that the 209 gets a really thin line and the 208 is a thicker line.

saniyairshad

I use a makeup wipe to clan my brush, or u can gently use a mild baby shampoo and water and dip it in and it should help. But Blacktrack or a darker fluidline is harder to get off so what i do is, I keep two sep brushes, one for lighter f/ls and one for darker f/ls

mistella

I use the 266 and wash it with mild soap and warm water when I'm done. It really doesn't take too much time, less than 30 seconds. Some days when I'm lazy or in a hurry I'll just wipe it clean with a tissue & MAC brush cleaner.