Color choices please? (With picture.)

IrishLuck

Hi everyone,

I would love some help. I must be crazy but I've included a photo of myself with no makeup. Nada, zero. Please excuse the unkempt hair. LOL Keep in mind that this photo was taken by photobooth on my mac. Anyway, here's a bit about my coloring: very very very fair skin that burns in the sun, blue-green to greyish eyes that have gold flecks, very dark brown hair. My natural haircolor is about a medium to dark brown with natural red and gold highlights. The darker hair seems to do more for me. I would love to know which MAC shadows, blushes, and lipcolors would be great for my coloring. Also, what do you think my face shape is? I'm so confused.

Thanks in advance! - Beth

Photo153.jpg

And here is one of me with some makeup on. Bad pic and bad lighting, but you get the idea. My eyes are not this dark in person....they are a lighter green.
Photo147.jpg

MaskedBeauty

You have really pretty eyes. I think you have a round face shape?? not positive though because I get confused with that too. lol. Here are some eyeshadow colors I would suggest: Steamy, Electra, Beautiful Iris, Greensmoke and probably any blue color. Not sure of any names of the blue colors, I don't wear blue eyeshadow. But I hope this helps!
smiles.gif

MaskedBeauty

No Problem.
smiles.gif

also if you go to a MAC counter near you i'm sure they would be more than happy to recommend some colors for you.
winks.gif

obscuria

For a neutral look (browns): Satin Taupe, Shroom (highlight), Cork, and Handwritten.
Blush: Probably Style (peachy) or Pink Swoon (pink)

Other e/s's that I think would go well with your eyes:
Prussian
Sketch
Nocturnelle
Purple Haze
Contrast

IrishLuck

I've also decided I'd like to try MAC foundation and powder....maybe the Studio Fix powder foundation? I need help with a shade. I currently use Bare Minerals 1C.....the very lightest.

TIA

Simply Elegant

You'd need NC15 I think for the foundation.
Beautiful iris, woodwinked, fig 1, shroom, mulch would be nice for eyes.
Springsheen, style, well dressed for blushes.
Love nectar for lips.