Color correct ruddiness at night?

h987

Does anyone know of something that could be applied after i wash my face and moisturize at night
that would color correct ruddy complexion but not be bad for my skin to wear overnight?

I know this is something that most people would never be interested in. I'm not looking for makeup,
just something that could tone down redness a bit and not be bad for my skin to wear overnight and
be composed of very few ingredients.

Any help in much appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick

shellygrrl

Staff member
(I've moved this to Skin & Bodycare, as this is a skincare issue, not a makeup one, and you're not looking for makeup.) I think an acid toner to use in between cleansing and moisturizing would be the thing. Acid toners contain chemical exfoliants (e.g., glycolic acid, lactic acid); these are generally more effective at brightening a complexion and taking away the ruddiness. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads may be a solution. Sixteen ingredients overall (including glycolic and lactic acid), alcohol-free, in handy pad form that you don't need to rinse off. Supposed to be gentle enough to use every night, but you may want to start slow and use it only once or twice a week at first. http://www.sephora.com/facial-radiance-pads-P278317?skuId=1309608