ColorOn.... Stickers!!

Miss Pumpkin

I just found this online, and I'm all
shockt.gif

Has anyone used it? I prefr doing my own makeup of course, but you gotta give them credit for coming up with this idea! I'm sure it's good when you're in a rush!
lol.gif

Index | eye shadow, coloronpro, instant makeup | colorOn Professional

noche2.jpg

envy3.jpg

sunset-beach2.jpg

platinum-pearls2.jpg

amethysts-white-gold1.jpg

labwom

I saw this on a show too. I don't remember which one. Looks cool though, I would love to try this!

Purity

I saw this too, but I don't remember which show it was.. Carson from Fab 5 were there anyway, it was a contest for the best invention or something. Some of the designs look awful though, but it's a neat idea!

pahblov

The first one looks awful because of the gap between her lash line and where the black starts, but some of the others ones look kind of nice.

user79

I really doubt these would give much of a colour pay-off, or would wear off quickly. PLus, everyone has a different eye shape. Meh, I think it's just gimmicky. How hard is it to just slap on an eyeshadow in a rush. I bet it takes longer to apply those strips!

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
They'd be really helpful for people who don't have great mobility in there hands and arms.

I agree. However, I don't think a lot of the color combos that I saw were all too flattering in the first place. Good idea, bad execution IMO.

nunu

great invention but i'd rather do my own make up, it's fun doing your own make up anyway
smiles.gif

amoona

its for lazy people haha i these awhile ago in a make-up magazine. they look really bad to me and what about someone with asian eyes? or a droppy eye? or a large lid? or a deep crease? certainly not practical.

Kuuipo

Myabe for people with extreme mobility problems. The do make adapters for pencils, computers, eating utencils, etc, .
I watched a blind woman apply makeup perfectly-she went by sense of feel-all her products were in different pots or had braille labels ontop for the colour name. she was impeccabley made up!

Patricia

i rather do my own makeup, that's the fun part of it!! but it's still a good idea for people that are really really bad at it or people with mobility problems

Kuuipo

See, that takes all the fun out of it. Makeup is kinda like painting or cooking-you spend time shopping for your ingrediants, what you selected you lovingly combine-and then you can improve cintinually on your finish product. Premade makeup is like not really selecting the brand or the brush stroke ....or even the colours.

newagetomatoz

I think it is a nice idea, but not really my thing. The only time I could see myself using these is if I was traveling just for overnight and had limited space or time, or was somewhere and just needed it to look semi-decent for an hour or two.

One thing that really bothered me was how some of them had really harsh lines between the colors. I wanted to grab my blending brush and fix the screen! LOL

Though I do have to agree with everyone here that these sort of defeat the purpose of makeup, which is to be creative and have fun!