Copper Pigment

maryland

was it LE? i´m kind of in love with that pigment since i saw it in a mzreyes look so i need it, is it a pro pigment? is it still on sale?

thank you so much

PerfectMistake

It's very pretty!! You can call a pro store and they can deliever to you I believe
smiles.gif

maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectMistake
It's very pretty!! You can call a pro store and they can deliever to you I believe
smiles.gif

I don´t know if they can do that in spain...whatever, i need it and i will get it one way or another hahaha

BTW, is silver pigment (i mean the grey one like nighttrain eyeshadow but in pigment) regular?

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryland
BTW, is silver pigment (i mean the grey one like nighttrain eyeshadow but in pigment) regular?

Copper, Silver, Platinum, Gold, and Rose Gold are all perm. Pro Pigments. They say "not available at this time" on the website, but they are still sold in Pro Stores.

Caderas

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootergirlnc
Copper, Silver, Platinum, Gold, and Rose Gold are all perm. Pro Pigments. They say "not available at this time" on the website, but they are still sold in Pro Stores.

wow, thanks for posting that. for some reason, i always thought both Gold AND Silver pigments were DC'ed. some people really increase the prices on those samples for some reason...

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourful_addiction
wow, thanks for posting that. for some reason, i always thought both Gold AND Silver pigments were DC'ed. some people really increase the prices on those samples for some reason...

I hate to say it but they are there are two different pigments with the same names. theres the metal pigments and the frost pigments in

frost pigments: silver , gold, copper, brass and bronze all are dc'ed
metal pigments: silver, gold, copper, rose gold and platinum

a few of the metals are also dc'ed I dont know dont know which ones though sorry hope that helps

Caderas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
I hate to say it but they are there are two different pigments with the same names. theres the metal pigments and the frost pigments in

frost pigments: silver , gold, copper, brass and bronze all are dc'ed
metal pigments: silver, gold, copper, rose gold and platinum

a few of the metals are also dc'ed I dont know dont know which ones though sorry hope that helps

yeah, thanks for answering that. i knew that sounded wrong. the metals are definetly worth more, i've always had an interest in them!

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs

When I talked to a representative, she had told me platinum was d/c'd, but then another one told me none of them had been d/c'd, so I have no clue.

Sorry about the mix up earlier. I thought this was about the copper metal pigment!

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootergirlnc
When I talked to a representative, she had told me platinum was d/c'd, but then another one told me none of them had been d/c'd, so I have no clue.

Sorry about the mix up earlier. I thought this was about the copper metal pigment!

well from looking on the pro site online all the metal pigments are up but I'm quite surprised because I thought that all but silver was dc'ed and have been for about a year. it however might be a website glitch because they dont normally bring these things back.

shootergirlnc

i ordered all my metal pigments in october from the website, so I know they hadn't been discontinued. when i never got platinum, i received an e-mail stating that i would get it when they got it back in stock. after a month, i called to see what was going on, and they said that part of my order had been canceled because the item was getting discontinued. When i called a pro store to order it, they hadn't heard anything about it getting discontinued, so who knows.

maryland

This is crazy, i think i´ll phone to the mac pro to know if they have those pigments!:huh2:

I´m interested in copper, platinum, silver, chartreuse and rose gold right now!!
smiles.gif

pd: this is my first time with the full Message Editor Interface, love it, love the smilies, the font editor...everything
cheerleader.gif

toodles

I believe Platnim is D/C or going to be D/C (I talked to one of the trainers) As said above, the "Metal Finishes" are the ones that replaced the "Frost Finishes". Some sellers price even the Metal finish ones above the rest because they are PRO pigments. I personally think thats a little stupid.... D/C ones I can understand raising the price, but ones that are readily available...nope...

me_jelly

I always wondered too if silver/platinum/gold metal pigments were discontinued (the rose gold and copper metals are always in stock at my pro store) - I keep checking with the pro store but they never have it and the MA told me that they should still be available.