Counter Manager Urban Decay

lamx

Hey guys! This is my first post so hello everyone! I have part two of my interview with Urban Decay this week. I am so excited! Does anyone have any tips on traffic stopping? Does anyone have a 'line' they use to grab a customers attention? Has anyone had an audition with UD? Any tips on closing a sale? It's for the counter manager so they will be checking out my makeup skills too! Look forward to your replies x

Janice

Hello lamx! Good luck on the second half of the interview, I'm crossing my fingers for you. Let us know what happens. I don't have any tips for you as I am not the expert in this, but I wanted to say hi and let you know I am rooting for you!
pompom.gif

natalie

Hi! Just read this. Did you get the job? I'm interested in my local Urban Decay Counter Manager job. I've had 4 years of retail experience and have worked in a pub for 6 months which involves a high amount of customer service. Both my parents own seperate businesses therefore ive seen everything about management side of a business. They're only looking for 2 years customer service experience. I'm 18. Do you think i'm too young to be taken seriously for a managerial role? I really want to apply, i'm so driven to have a career in cosmetics and I love urban decay! Should I apply for a counter manager or go one step down and go for a beauty sales consultant role which they are also offering. I really want to work there!

Thank you! :D

lamx

Thanks for your good luck wishes Janice. It must have helped as I got the job! :) Natalie I have PM-ed you and hope you have received this x