Country Meets Mac

red

I found this small vintage cabinet in my attic and decided to put it to good use
cutey.gif

Now I can see everything without having to open drawers, etc.
I'm using wood cigar boxes for storage bins ;-)

Than I just close it and its all hidden away.

I really don't have as much stuff as you think I have
cutey.gif

I have to clean my brushes, they're a disaster lol lol

100_9372.jpg

100_9373.jpg

100_9383.jpg

100_9374.jpg

100_9375.jpg

100_9376.jpg

100_9377.jpg

100_9378.jpg

100_9379.jpg

100_9381.jpg

100_9380.jpg

thanks for looking :-D

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
cute.
smiles.gif
is that the conair lighted mirror? if so, does it give off pretty good lighting?

yes its does, however, I lost the adapter
th_LMAO.gif
so I use it without the light.

red

Ok, when the cabinet is closed, it looks like a cute wooden country chic cabinet .. .but when you open it ...

voila'

100_9526.jpg

100_9525.jpg

100_9524.jpg

MACLovin

That's awesome! Isn't it nice finding hidden gems in the attic? I need me something like that, my collection is consuming my bathroom AND the extra sink/vanity thing in my room.. hah. I think I should hit some yard sales, right?

By the way, is that larger brush with the purple handle a Maxine's Mop?? If so what do you use it for, and is it soft? I have the smaller MM, the one that's supposed to be close to the #239. I do like it, but find I need to wash and condition it very often to keep the softness. Maybe my eyelids are just really sensitive though.. who knows.

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
By the way, is that larger brush with the purple handle a Maxine's Mop?? If so what do you use it for, and is it soft? I have the smaller MM, the one that's supposed to be close to the #239. I do like it, but find I need to wash and condition it very often to keep the softness. Maybe my eyelids are just really sensitive though.. who knows.

Yes, it's the Lowe Cornell Maxine Mop, a 239 dupe
thmbup.gif

I wash it with soap and water, stays really soft. I love it
th_DANCE.gif

I found the other brand of artist brushes, Royal Grip (or something like that) a little too rough for my eyelids. These Lowe Cornell are great for the price, obviously its not Mac
winks.gif